L’archetto II restaurant, Rome, Italy  » Restaurants  »
Via Agostino Bertani, 7, 00153 Roma, Italy
  • We were pretty hungry and we were trying to find a restaurant with more products in their menu
  • We stayed on the terrace, because it was a beautiful day outside and we wanted to take advantage of this perfect weather
  • I must confess that those were the best pasta I have eaten in Rome
  • The pasta were perfectly cooked, the sausages were chopped and the sour cream had the perfect taste
  • If you want to try something delicious, you should go to this restaurant

by Oana Andreea

Hello,

This time I am going to review a restaurant in Rome, L’archetto II.

I visited Rome in this April, a perfect time to visit this beautiful city. It was a warm weather, everything was green, the streets were full of people and the main attraction were just marvelous to be seen in the spring.

• L'archetto II restaurant, Rome, Italy
  • This particular restaurant that I want to talk you about is situated in Trastevere, near the Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere. We have found it in our last day in Rome, just a few hours before we got in the plane and flew back to our country.

We did not know about the restaurant and we came across it by accident. We were pretty hungry and we were trying to find a restaurant with more products in their menu. In those 5 days in Rome we have also tried different restaurants, but they had few recipe to choose from, mainly pasta and pizza and not that tasty.

• L'archetto II restaurant, Rome, Italy
  • The restaurant itself does not attracts you in any way. We stayed on the terrace, because it was a beautiful day outside and we wanted to take advantage of this perfect weather. We were actually the only ones who eat there so early (it was about 1 pm).

So we decided to give this restaurant a try after we have seen the menu. Over 30 types of pasta, over 20 different pizza recipes, and many more. We just did not know what to try first!

• L'archetto II restaurant, Rome, Italy
  • I have decided to go for Pecorara spaghetti, a recipe with sausages, mushrooms, sour cream, black pepper and parmesan. I must confess that those were the best pasta I have eaten in Rome. The pasta were perfectly cooked, the sausages were chopped and the sour cream had the perfect taste.

• L'archetto II restaurant, Rome, Italy
  • My boyfriend had a pizza with prosciutto crudo, capers, mozzarella, tomato sauce, peppers and parmesan. It was also the best pizza we found in the streets of Rome. We regretted that we did not find this restaurant earlier, because it would totally worth it to go a few miles away from our accommodation to eat there.

• L'archetto II restaurant, Rome, Italy
  • And because it was our last hours in the city, we have tried also some local wine. A red one, a little bit sweet, but also very delicious that was perfect with the pasta and pizza. As you have seen on the menu, the prices are very good so we paid only 25 euros for that meal.

• L'archetto II restaurant, Rome, Italy
  • There was a lady who served us, who did not knew much English. But the menu has the ingredients in English also, so you know what you’re ordering. There were also some desserts but unfortunately we couldn’t eat more.

Writing this review, I have also searched the restaurant on google maps and I found out that there are 2 different restaurant, and the other one is near Fontana di Trevi. I just hope that they have the exactly same recipes as the restaurant from Trastevere.

Overall I would totally recommend this restaurant to every single one of you. If you want to try something delicious, you should go to this restaurant.

Babak says :

re : If you want to try something delicious, you should go to this restaurant
Very delicious food. nice staff and nice polite staff. thanks for your hospitality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721091655980430/k2311a0921/9.21.16