Spaghetti paste with ham and tomato sauce recipe
  • Hello guys, Today I’m going to present you a recipe which I like very much
  • This is a very simple one and when you’re finished, I promise that you’ll be really satisfied
  • In this way the butter will have a beautiful garlic smell and taste

by Oana Andreea

Hello guys,

Today I’m going to present you a recipe which I like very much. I totally love any kind of pasta and that is why I have learned a few recipes. This is a very simple one and when you’re finished, I promise that you’ll be really satisfied.

• Spaghetti paste with ham and tomato sauce recipe
  • So first of all let’s see the list of ingredients: - 200 gr spinach pasta; - 200 gr ham; - Fresh garlic; - 500 ml tomato sauce; - 50 gr butter; - Oregano, basil, parsley; - Salt and pepper.

• Spaghetti paste with ham and tomato sauce recipe
  • The recipe is very basic and if you’ve cooked pasta before you know what I mean. You will have to put water to boil. When the water begins to boil throw in the pasta and boil them for exactly the mentioned time on the package. If you boil the pasta less they will be “al dente”, which is fine, but if you let them boil more they will tear apart.

• Spaghetti paste with ham and tomato sauce recipe
  • While the pasta is boiling you should begin the sauce. I’m using a wok because it’s quite a big pan and I will have to put also all the pasta in, so be sure you have enough room in your pan. You need to put the butter to heat and when it is almost melted add the chopped garlic.

• Spaghetti paste with ham and tomato sauce recipe
  • In this way the butter will have a beautiful garlic smell and taste. After a few seconds (you will see that the garlic will cook very fast) you should add the chopped ham. Leave it to fry for a couple of minutes and then add the tomato sauce.

• Spaghetti paste with ham and tomato sauce recipe
  • Don’t forget about the condiments as well: salt, pepper, oregano, basil and parsley. If you prefer other spices you are free to use them, but those are the common ones in the Mediterranean cuisine.

• Spaghetti paste with ham and tomato sauce recipe
  • The sauce will have to boil for about 7 to 10 minutes and then you should add the pasta. Now you can serve this delicious meal.

• Spaghetti paste with ham and tomato sauce recipe
  • I’ve also added some Parmesan on top.

See how easy it was?

PS: don’t forget to comment below how much you liked it and if you have changed anything. Maybe next time I will make a recipe inspired by you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4916091655950630/k2311a0916/9.16.16