2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser  » Cars  »
  • On my first impression, I thought that this car is like a white elephant, sitting proudly and with no speed capablitites to it

• by missy
      I have the chance of driving this 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, and here is my review about it. I got a chance to test drive this, since my uncle was looking for a car to buy, and he asked me to test drive this Toyota Cruiser.

This car is certainly suitable for on and off road.

The tyres are durable, and extremely big, like those of your SUVs.

On my first impression, I thought that this car is like a white elephant, sitting proudly and with no speed capablitites to it.

But once I revved the engine, I revised my opinion.

This cruiser certainly looks very retro, and it has a 4 ...

• by 4 type of jeep style as well.

The one that I tested drive on was silver in color, and the bottom of the carpeted tiles were not made of carpet, but rubber, instead.

That’s a good fact, means like if you have a child who vomits or something, you could wash it off just like

that.

Without having the stale smell after that.

This cruiser is also very suitable for tall people like me.

I’m not that tall anyway, but my brother who is like 6 feet tall, could certainly find this cruiser likeable, as it accepts a height like his, to be able to sit comfortably enough.

Too bad, I couldn’t test it off-road though.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92005165580231/k2311a0520/5.20.07