Aperture Magazine  » Media  »
  • Now, be forewarned, this photography magazine is not about your normal glitz and glamour, in fact, it is more photography of a nature sort, a general sort, or could also be categorized as a specific issue topic photography
  • For instance, there's one photograph that I really love, where the photographer managed to put a stance of an image of a boy, with ruins of bomed or earthquake sort of houses behind him
  • There's two things I love just based from a descriptive photograph like that

• by missy
      This magazine, which started since 1950s, is a hit between both my parents, and still are till now. I guess the idea has creeped into me, and as an aspiring photographer for hobby, I certainly learn quite a lot of things just by looking at this magazine.

more photography of a nature sort, a general sort, or could also be categorized as a specific issue topic photography.

For instance, there’s one photograph that I really love, where the photographer managed to put a stance of an image of a boy, with ruins of bomed or earthquake sort of houses behind him.

There’s two things I love just based from a descriptive photograph ...

• like that.

Firstly, it certainly tells a story, and secondly, you could interpret it in any way you want.

And that’s not the only cover photograph, there are lots inside for you to feel in awe.

There are no sexy chicks or models to make guys feel a sense of desire for, that’s not the purpose of this magazine.

In fact, this magazine

celebrates photography and to honour those photographers who really take passion of taking a beautiful photograph into their own hands.

I spent quite a long time browsing through each and everyone of this, and still am.

During my free time, I do browse through different pages each time, just to be inspired and then, I will take my camera and try to take some good shots of nature or an object.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392005165570231/k2311a0520/5.20.07