Febreeze Unstopables Fabric Refresher  » Housewares  »
  • Febreeze Unstopables is a product used to freshen clothes, fabrics, carpers, etc. I have been using the original Febreeze (the older version) for many years and I liked it, but wanted something stronger , so I decided to try this product
  • I found that it does a good job of removing odors, or perhaps just covering them up
  • It's hard to tell because the scent is very strong, so when I spray it on a fabric, the Febreeze is definitely all I can smell, and any odor that was present before seems to disappear
  • I also used it on a problem area on our living room carpet
  • But I would still recommend this product to anyone looking for a good way to get odors out of clothing, fabrics, or carpets

• by kaygen

Febreeze Unstopables is a product used to freshen clothes, fabrics, carpers, etc. I have been using the original Febreeze (the older version) for many years and I liked it, but wanted something “stronger”, so I decided to try this product. It claims to freshen for up to 7 days. I found that it does a good job of removing odors, or perhaps just covering them up. It’s hard to tell because the scent is very strong, so when I spray it on a fabric, the Febreeze is definitely all I can smell, and any odor that was present before seems to

disappear.

I also used it on a problem area on our living room carpet. Our cat has had some urinary issues and as a result, has gone on the carpet in a small space in the corner. Unfortunately, we noticed the problem after it was too late and the odor was soaked deep into the carpet. We tried many products to clean the area, and they seemed to help temporarily, but eventually the odor would always return. I decided to try Febreeze Unstopables on the carpet, and it did a good job of eliminating the odor. It didn’t actually “clean” anything, so like other products, the odor did return after about 3 days. But it did a good job of eliminating the smell temporarily.

This product is much stronger and more effective than the original Febreeze, but also more expensive. I paid $12.99 for this product at Walgreens. To me it’s worth the price because it can be used for so many things. Sometimes I will use it to freshen clothing that is not dirty, but doesn’t smell fresh. This is especially useful for hats. I don’t like to wash my hats every time I wear them, so a little spray of this ...

• Febreeze Unstopables Fabric Refresher
      product keeps them fresh and smelling nice in between washes. It’s also nice to use on clothing that is dry-clean only. It saves me many trips to the dry-cleaners.

Although this product works well on fabrics, it’s not meant to be an air freshener. It is not a light mist like most air fresheners, and it will saturate surfaces if sprayed into the air. The best way to use this product it to spray it onto fabrics and let it dry.

The product comes in different scents, but I have found that the scent called “fresh” is the one I like

the best. That’s exactly how it smells, no like perfume, but just fresh. To some, the scent may be overpowering, but as it dries, the scent fades a bit and you are left with a fresh, clean smell.

The claim that it lasts up to 7 days may not be quite accurate. I would say in my experience with this product, it generally will freshen for 3-4 days. But I would still recommend this product to anyone looking for a good way to get odors out of clothing, fabrics, or carpets. I have been happy with the product and will continue to repurchase in the future.

Lance Polus says :

This product is amazing, it actually works compared to alot of other products out there that I have used. Ever get a product and wonder why the scent doesn’t last or question exactly what you paid for? That won’t be the case here, don’t believe me? Give it a try and see for yourself

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531081655450631/k2311a081/8.1.16