American Photo Magazine  » Media  »
  • American Photo Magazine is a magazine of pictures that I like
  • I love looking at photographs of any sort
  • I thought that I could just keep on flipping through page by page, and not really understanding the contents

• by missy
      American Photo Magazine is a magazine of pictures that I like. I am a reader, an avid one at that, but there are times when I just want to look at pictures, stare and study them, not just to read.

And that is the exact abstract

from American Photo Magazine, that I derive satisfaction from.

I love looking at photographs of any sort; be it of paintings, portraits, real life people , black and white or colored photographs.

In this magazine, my boyfriend bought for me, the photographs were aplenty.

I thought ...

• that I could just keep on flipping through page by page, and not really understanding the contents.

But, there I was, studying each photograph, as earnestly as I can, and admiring the photographer’s work and artistic aligning of certain angles to a photo.

There are happy snapshots,

moody and also fierce ones.

Every pictures tells a story, what the photographers would like to relay to readers.

This magazine sure has some hottest covers as well, snapshots of models and the likes.

It is not a man’s magazine, I declare it to be a woman’s magazine as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392005165540131/k2311a0520/5.20.07