David Guetta (Musician)
  • The musician David Guetta is one of my favourite EDM Disc Jockeys
  • He's become one of my favourites because I find his mixes are amazing, to the point where many times he seems like he's steps ahead of many others
  • When I started listening first, I thought that he had begun his career in the 90s possibly or in the early 2000s, but some sources state that he began his career in electronic dance music as early as 1987
  • I've also seen a few other EDM DJs perform live and literally in person, and I have to say that Guetta is one of the best I have ever seen
  • If you like different types of Electronic Dance Music , I would recommend you to try David Guetta's mixes

by Redtape

The musician David Guetta is one of my favourite EDM Disc Jockeys. Even though he’s been around from the early 2000s, I only took notice of him when I really got into Electronic Dance Music in 2010 or 2011. He’s become one of my favourites because I find his mixes are amazing, to the point where many times he seems like he’s steps ahead of many others.
  • David Guetta (Musician)
  • David Guetta’s real name is actually Pierre David Guetta, and he’s a French EDM DJ and producer. When I started listening first, I thought that he had begun his career in the 90s possibly or in the early 2000s, but some sources state that he began his career in electronic dance music as early as 1987.

Guetta eventually gained massive popularity as the 2000s progressed, going as far as to release six studio albums, and a slew of hits, and becoming one of the most popular EDM DJs in the world.

• David Guetta (Musician)
  • I have never been lucky enough to see David Guetta perform live in person, but have watched a few of his live performances on Youtube, such as him at Ultra Music Festival. I’ve also seen a few other EDM DJs perform live and literally in person, and I have to say that Guetta is one of the best I have ever seen.

The best thing about David Guetta’s performances is that there never seems to be a dull moment. On the other hand, a few of the other popular DJs who I’ve seen sometimes have a point in their performance where the crowd just stands there, whether they are talented or not.

• David Guetta (Musician)
  • There are a lot of songs that I like from David Guetta. However I notice that I tend to gravitate to his more recent music, rather than say music that he released in the early to mid 2000s. This is in no way because his later music is much better or more impressive than his earlier music, but I think it’s just as a result of my own personal preference.

Some of David Guetta’s later music that I prefer are songs such as “Titanium” which features Sia, “Hey Mama” which features Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha and Afrojack and “Shot Me Down” which features Skylar Grey.

• David Guetta (Musician)
  • Even though I do have a number of favourites from Guetta, one of my favourite songs to listen to recently had to be “Hey Mama” which featured Nicki Minaj. I remember playing that song on loop for weeks, and that was not only because I loved the way it sounded, but because I loved the video so much as well.

The official music video for “Hey Mama” is something of a tribute to the movie “Mad Max: Fury Road”. It appears to be set in a post-apocalyptic era where we see David Guetta and some dancers, and Nicki Minaj appears as a hologram.

• David Guetta (Musician)
  • One thing I like about David Guetta too is that there doesn’t seem to be much controversy and drama in the media about him. I’ve liked some pretty talented bands and musicians, but one thing that can be quite off-putting sometimes is un-going drama and controversy surrounding them. For some, it’s been so bad I’ve been embarrassed to call myself a fan.

Thankfully though, I’ve never had this problem as a fan off Guetta. Whether he’s actually a nice person or not, he seems quiet for the most part, and I’m very grateful for that.

If you like different types of Electronic Dance Music , I would recommend you to try David Guetta’s mixes. He’s very talented and comes with something new and fresh each time.

Andrew Leither says :

He is an excellent singer and this review has helped me come to know him more and respect him more as a person and in real life. He lives life to the full, I have seen a couple of his music videos on You-tube.com and he’s great at what he does as a singer and public performer. I liked this review and if I ever purchase any music DVD of him he will be on top of my list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1418071655240631/k2311a0718/7.18.16