2016 Kia Forte 4 Door
  • When I first set my eyes on it, I wasn't very impressed
  • As a matter of fact, I was more into the Optima but unfortunately we were told we didn't qualify for it, and I am glad because I love my new Forte
  • There unfortunately is not cruise control but I notice that it is great at holding a cruising speed for a little while when on level ground
  • I know it doesn't look like a little fast and furious car but when I sit in the driver seat and Im cruising, I feel like I could totally win a race

by Patricia G.

At the beginning of July 2016, my husband and I purchased our first brand new vehicle. It is a Kia Forte, 4 door sedan. When I first set my eyes on it, I wasn’t very impressed. As a matter of fact, I was more into the Optima but unfortunately we were told we didn’t qualify for it, and I am glad because I love my new Forte.

• 2016 Kia Forte 4 Door
  • When we went on our test drive, the first thing I noticed was that the manufacturer plastic was still attached to the backseat-very cool! The next thing I noticed was the size of the inside. For a tiny car, it has foot room but I wouldn’t see tall people fitting comfortably in it.

• 2016 Kia Forte 4 Door
  • Although it is not fully loaded with all the perks that the more expensive Fortes have, it is way more advanced than anything I have ever had. Lets start with that fact that even though it is considered automatic, you can switch it into manual at any point. There is no clutch though. It is set up to be completely hands free including the radio button on the steering wheel. There unfortunately is not cruise control but I notice that it is great at holding a cruising speed for a little while when on level ground. The air conditioner is amazing and has a very strong flow. I find that I have to have it on a low setting.

• 2016 Kia Forte 4 Door
  • The Kia Forte has a 1.8 L 4 cylinder engine and a huge gas saver. It takes no more than $35 to fill depending on where you buy gas, and you get 350 miles on a tank. The coolest part is the car tells you how long you have left to go before you need to stop again. This has saved us a lot. We went from spending $80 to fill our truck and hope it last all week to $35 and knowing it will last all week and then some.

• 2016 Kia Forte 4 Door
  • The trunk is huge. The only issue I have so far is that the car does not come with a spare. Instead it has a fix a flat system which can only help with minor holes and not a destroyed tire, but I still think its needed.

• 2016 Kia Forte 4 Door
  • The performance in this little beauty in absolutely insane. It picks up and goes so easily and the pedals are extremely touchy. It sounds and drives like a little race car and I love it. I know it doesn’t look like a little fast and furious car but when I sit in the driver seat and Im cruising, I feel like I could totally win a race.

After going from a F150 with a v8 engine to this little baby, I feel extremely weird but I love the feels of being able to just get in the car and go anywhere now. I don’t have to worry about whether or not my gas will run out, again. I can even save a good $45 a week if not more in gas money not to mention our payment went down $50. That is almost $250 in savings a month. Not bad I might say!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 918071655230631/k2311a0718/7.18.16