Pringles Party Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • Compared to all other potato chips, I think it has the right saltiness
  • When I saw that Pringles have a promo and that you just have to send a code in the box to get Pringles Party Speakers, I decided to buy and redeem the speakers
  • But in my case, since I don't have an empty Pringles can, the design is not complete
  • But in my case, I love what I got which is a music design but with a mini Pringles logo within it
  • With regards to price, it is worth more that what I paid for

by edenshii

I love the taste of Pringles. Compared to all other potato chips, I think it has the right saltiness. When I saw that Pringles have a promo and that you just have to send a code in the box to get Pringles Party Speakers, I decided to buy and redeem the speakers. It is not easy to redeem the speakers as I have to buy a 2-pc Pringles box, visit the website and enter the code and pay an amount of less than $1 through paypal. I did the step and I got a confirmation that the speakers will be sent right to my doorstep. After almost 3 months of waiting, I finally got my speakers.

• Pringles Party Speakers
  • As you notice, the speakers are very well-designed. But in my case, since I don’t have an empty Pringles can, the design is not complete. But nevertheless, even without the can, it really looks good.

• Pringles Party Speakers
  • Notice the design. It has a painted colored design on top. It is to be used as a replacement of the Pringles can lid cover so that the sound will be better. I got this colorful speaker design. There are many variants of this. There is a simple Pringles logo as a design for the speaker. But in my case, I love what I got which is a music design but with a mini Pringles logo within it. It is less than 3 inches in height by itself. It is recommended though that, as I have mentioned, you put it in the Pringles can.

• Pringles Party Speakers
  • Here is what I mean with regards to the top design. Very colorful, indeed. Although I only paid for less than $1 but the design is worth more than the price. I believe it won’t be removed easily not even in years to come.

• Pringles Party Speakers
  • At the side of it, you can find a toggle switch and the speaker port. I have two of the speakers thus I can make use of the toggle switch either to let it sound in the Left side or Right side or Speaker mode. That is the purpose of two speaker ports as two Pringles Party Speakers can be connected together.

• Pringles Party Speakers
  • Cable is included so that the speaker can be connected to any mobile device such as mobile phone, laptop, computer and the link. It is very easy to use and assemble and it didn’t give me any headache.

• Pringles Party Speakers
  • What I consider as a drawback is that it is not USB-powered. AAA battery is required and 3 pieces of it. Just imagine if you are fond of using the speakers, thus you will spend extra for the battery. Also, notice that the battery cover can only be opened by unscrewing. In my case, I just permanently detached the screw so that it won’t be a hassle.

Design-wise the speaker is really good. With regards to price, it is worth more that what I paid for. And as for the sound, there is nothing special about it. It is not a dolby sound but very worth its price. So for those who love a simple speaker and are on a budget, try to look for the Pringles promo box and get the Pringles Party Speakers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167071655020231/k2311a077/7.7.16