Blackberry Pearl  » Phones  »
  • It comes with myfaves in which I can call my five favorite people without it costing me a dime
  • Since I purchased the phone, I haven't had any problems with it at all
  • The only thing I hate about the phone is that the buttons are a little bit too small and the price is a little steep

• by kenny
      The blackberry pearl is a really great phone. For anyone looking for a new and stylish phone, this is the phone for you. It has a 1.

3 megapixel camera along with a high quality video player, ringtones, mp3 player, and a gps system. The Pearl also comes with the new suretype messaging system which makes texting

much easier.

This is a very sleek and sexy phone, and at only 1/2 inches wide, one of the smallest. I personally bought this phone, because of all its ammentities.

I love everything about this phone. It comes with myfaves in which I can call my five favorite people without it costing me a dime.

I ...

• listen to muscic everyday and the sound is crystal clear. Also sometimes I use the gps system and it works great.

The camera is especially great. You can zoom in and magnify the picture 1x,3x,or 5x.

Pictures come out beautiful. Since I purchased the phone, I haven’t had any problems with it at all.

Plus, this phone is the only phone with a small ball in the center which lets you scroll when in the menu. The only thing I hate about the phone is that the buttons are a little bit too small and the price is a little steep.

Other than that, this is the hottest phone of the year!

Blackberry Pearl

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371905165490831/k2311a0519/5.19.07