Vinsic 20000mAh Powerbank  » Electronics  »
  • Once again it charged the device completely at amazing speed with just 10% charge drained from my power bank

by Mohammad Abid

Vinsic Powerbank is fast,stable current durable charger that holds a capacity of 20000mAh and can charge your smartphone several times. While equipped with a great body, it charging variations automatically sets according to the device being charged , whether its a Iphone or a tablet device. It takes at least 8 hours to charge the powerbank completely. It has two 2.4A usb outputs for charging multiple devices at the same time as well as 2.0A usb input port for the charging the device itself. The LED power button adds to the many of its feature the device has.
  • Vinsic 20000mAh Powerbank
  • I recently traveled to my home country and needed a powerbank that could charge my Iphone and my samsung tablet. After spending 2 days searching online through 100’s of powerbanks, I finally found the perfect powerbank that i was looking for.

• Vinsic 20000mAh Powerbank
  • To tell you the truth, i was a bit skeptical at first when i saw the company claiming that it could charge an Iphone 5 (which i own) about 9 times!. As my departure date was coming near and i was running out of option, I said what the heck lets go for it.

• Vinsic 20000mAh Powerbank
  • As soon as i received the powerbank, I fell in love with the slick design and smooth surface. The Led touch for the device was extremely sensitive. I had to keep the device on charge for almost 8 hours so that i could fully test its potential.

As soon as the charging was over i put the device to the test. I let the charge in my Iphone to drain completely and use the Vinsic powerbank to charge it.

• Vinsic 20000mAh Powerbank
  • To my surprise, my Iphone 5 had a battery of 100% at the expense of just 7 percent of my powerbank charge. Then came real test. I kept on charge my samsung galaxy tab.Once again it charged the device completely at amazing speed with just 10% charge drained from my power bank.

• Vinsic 20000mAh Powerbank
  • I never faced charging issues the whole trip. Its only draw back is that its a bit heavy for a powerbank and although its quite easy to hold it in your hand, It’s still almost the size of an Iphone 6 Plus!.

To conclude the review,It is safe to say that for a price of just 40$, Vinsic PowerBank is a great powerbank and it will surely live upto your expectation. Although the size is a bit of a draw back when it comes to buying the Vinsic Powerbank but i can guarantee you this that you will never face charging issues if this thing in your possession.

My rating for the Vinic 20000mAh powerbank is 9/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624061654820830/k2311a0624/6.24.16