Wal-Mart Pharmacy Springfield, MO
0.5
1923 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803
  • I have to use the service frequently because unfortunately this is the pharmacy that my doctor chooses to use to initially fill prescriptions by calling them in, but I have never once had a positive experience with the store, and I have had to do business with them at least seven times sinceFebruary 2016
  • And that's also no excuse not to call me to inform me that there was a problem
  • So this cost me more money as the person I sent to pick up the original prescription did not know better

• by Darling Violetta

The Walmart pharmacy located near at 1923 Kearney St. in Springfield, Missouri is the absolute worst Pharmacy I have ever done business with in my life. I have to use the service frequently because unfortunately this is the pharmacy that my doctor chooses to use to initially fill prescriptions by calling them in, but I have never once had a positive experience with the store, and I have had to do business with them at least seven times sinceFebruary 2016.

I have what Missouri calls uninsured women’s health coverage. This is a form of assistance to cover reproductive health and some antibiotics. The very first prescription I had filled at the store was not for Reproductive purposes or an antibiotic. With the pharmacy and then I’m doing with my prescription was attempting for three days to run it through the insurance. The next stupid

thing they did was they didn’t bother to call me during those three days to tell me that the insurance was not going through. When I arrived at the pharmacy to get my prescription, it wasn’t even ready because they could not get my insurance to go through. I am sorry, but that’s no excuse to not at least fill the prescription. And that’s also no excuse not to call me to inform me that there was a problem.

I had the same problem again in April. I had multiple prescriptions to pick up that were ordered on a Friday. I told them previously not to run my insurance card on anything it was not birth control related or an antibiotic. The prescriptions I dropped off that Friday but neither of these things. I went to pick him up on Sunday just before my daughter’s

birthday party and more than once again my prescriptions have not been filled due to a snare with the insurance. Of course, I became irate they told me they would have my prescriptions and 20 minutes which meant I would be late to my daughter’s party. Instead, I was still standing there 45 minutes later comma late for my daughter’s party while being very very ill.

The next time I needed a prescription filled I was too ill to pick it up myself and had to send someone else to pick it up. The pharmacy instead gave my assistant to prescriptions do you want I had ordered, and another one of those the pharmacy employees insisted that I have right away I had just literally filled with that very same prescription. I was not signed up to a prescription Reef Auto Matic refill and the ...

• Wal-Mart Pharmacy Springfield, MO
      pharmacy insisted that I have to have it. So this cost me more money as the person I sent to pick up the original prescription did not know better.

Phoenix problem that I have had with the Walmart pharmacy located at the intersection of Kearney and Glenstone is it they keep refilling my prescriptions. Once again I am not signed up for an auto refill service, and I have no idea why they keep doing this because I already have my prescriptions filled for the next month one of my prescriptions has been filled for the next three months. But when they do this they’re using the refills that I I have left on my prescription. They are not adjusting for the fact that I am not picking up his medications as I do not need right now.

The incompetency of the employees at this store

is at a ridiculous level. I only use the store I only use the store to refill to fill the original prescription because of my doctor’s office and if I run out of my asthma medication and cannot wait for the other Pharmacy to order again. I live less than 2 miles away from this Walmart location, but I drive 4 miles to the other side of town to get my refills done because the new store never makes me wait more than 15 minutes they never mess anything up they listen when I speak to them regarding my insurance and payment information.

The fact that I spend my time and money an inconvenience myself driving to another location farther away from my house as opposed to visiting the Wal-Mart Pharmacy at 1923 Kearney St., which is nearly 3 miles closer to my home, speaks for itself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4114061654660130/k2311a0614/6.14.16