The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30
1.5
  • I decided to make use of their The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30 because I think it is good for a person like me who is always outdoor
  • I also want to attain that so I decided to buy and try this product
  • But still, I believe that I have a dull skin
  • I know there are good reviews about this product
  • Unfortunately, I am among those people who are not satisfied with this product

by edenshii

Regarding the company, as what I have known and based on my research is proud that they have the natural product. I have learned that it is owned by L’Oreal and that it is a British company. And because of these facts that I was motivated to buy a product from their company. I decided to make use of their The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30 because I think it is good for a person like me who is always outdoor. I am always up to the moisturizing benefit and the sun protection that it provides.

This product promises to provide moisture to the skin along with the UVA/UVB protection. Also, from the name itself, it has Vitamin C. I have read from different reviews, people who have used this product that it resulted to their rosy cheeks. I also want to attain that so I decided to buy and try this product.

• The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30
  • As you can see in the image, it comes in a tube. With this kind of packaging, it is easier to use it and take a pea size of it. Just press it a little and you will have what you will need. The packaging is colored orange, I think to emphasize that it has Vitamin C. Actually, you can smell the citrus smell from the cream. As shown in the packaging, this is just 50 ml or 1.69 US FL OZ. This one is for persons with dull skin.

By the way, I have a combination of oily, acne-prone skin. But still, I believe that I have a dull skin. Why? It is because my skin always looks tired.

• The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30
  • The back portion of the container shows how to use this and what are the ingredients. Again, this is paraben-free. It contains moisturizing ingredients like Glycerin. There are also fruit extract. However, there is alcohol which somehow made me doubt if it will fit me. But then again, I decided to try it because I have read good reviews about this.

To use this product, it is usually used after serum. But since I only do the steps like, washing and toning, I moisturize right after.

• The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30
  • Again, since this is in a tube it is easier to get a certain amount of this moisturizer. And the lid is durable and can easily be closed. And because this product is a cream and not watery, thus there is no need to panic whether it will spill unintentionally.

• The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30
  • This is a cream. However, it is important to note that it is not too thick. It is also not plain white but it is a bit off-white in color. The smell is somewhat similar to that of orange making it obvious that it has vitamin C.

• The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30
  • Because this product is cream, it usually leaves a white cast. So it is important that you use just enough amount otherwise you will take a longer time to put this on your skin to remove the white cast left behind by this cream.

Did this work for me? No, it didn’t. It in fact cause a few acne to pop-up on my skin. Instead of making it radiant, my skin became greasy even right after putting it on. Also, since I use it after a minute of two after putting a toner, I feel a little stingy sensation after putting it on. It is somewhat minty. I used this when I was outdoor, specifically when I went to the beach. But I guess it didn’t provide enough sun protection because I still end up having a really read face.

I know there are good reviews about this product. And also there are still some who are not satisfied with this product. Unfortunately, I am among those people who are not satisfied with this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130051654460231/k2311a0530/5.30.16