Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Cleansing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • But then I decided to give it a try considering that it was from a known company and also, this product was given as a sample when I bought another product from Mario Badescu
  • So I thought that I should try the product
  • What I noticed is, it cools my skin just like an alcohol does
  • I believe it is because this product has Isopropyl Alcohol
  • Despite the fact that it is advertised as one of the products of the company to be the best in acne fighting, but I didn't notice that

• by edenshii

Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Cleansing Lotion “C” is a product from a company famous for its pink powder called Mario Badescu. This product is said to control oil and at the same time, speeds up the healing of acne because this product dries it up. Also this product is to be used right after washing the face. Just like the toner, this is used by dampening the cotton but it must not be rubbed on the skin. This must be applied in an upward motion.

I have used this instead of my toner just to see if it will give me the

benefits it has promised. I have an oily, acne-prone skin. This product contains Isopropyl Alcohol and Alcohol. Thus I was hesitant. But then I decided to give it a try considering that it was from a known company and also, this product was given as a sample when I bought another product from Mario Badescu. So I thought that I should try the product.

The texture is just somewhat like a water. The smell is almost unnoticeable. The color is yellowish. It evaporates fast. After putting it on my skin, it evaporates in less than 5 seconds.

With my regimen, I usually wash with a soap-free facial wash. Then right after, I used Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Cleansing Lotion “C”. I used this instead of my toner. What I noticed is, it cools my skin just like an alcohol does. I believe it is because this product has Isopropyl Alcohol. I see to it that I don’t rub it on my skin but instead just put it on my skin on an upward, one-way motion. I liked it because I felt fresh right after putting this on my skin. Also, I have noticed that my large pores appeared to be minimized. My sisters even noticed that my skin is ...

• Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Cleansing Lotion
      no longer having those large pores.

Despite the fact that it is advertised as one of the products of the company to be the best in acne fighting, but I didn’t notice that. The moment I tried this product, I have a couple of acne on my face. It is said to dry up the acne, but I didn’t notice it. However, the good thing of this product is that it minimizes the production of oil on my face. But still I was not satisfied as it didn’t heal my acne. Also, despite the fact that it promises to control the oil in my face,

but I have only noticed this benefit for an hour or two. My face is usually back to the usual oily face after hours of using this. It is important to note that upon using this product, I didn’t put on any makeup throughout the day, it is because I want to make sure that I will know which product will or will not cause me acne.

Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Cleansing Lotion “C” didn’t work for me when it comes to healing my acne. But when talking about minimizing the pores, I believe that it contributed so that my face will not have large pores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130051654450231/k2311a0530/5.30.16