Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I decided to try Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder because it promised quite a few benefits which I think is good for me
  • After more than 5 months of using it, I decided to stop

by edenshii

Mario Badescu is a known skin care product brand that is more famous for its Pink Powder. It is bontanically-based product. I decided to try Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder because it promised quite a few benefits which I think is good for me.

I have an oily, acne-prone skin. There is a need for me to retouch every now and then because of my oily skin. Most of the cosmetics that I put on my face only stays for one hour.

• Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder
  • Take notice that this product is for all skin types. It was maded in United States of America. Because of the good reviews that this company get for its Pink Powder product, and because of the discussion I had with the saleslady, I though I should give it a try. However, it is important to take note that it was not tested on animals.

• Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder
  • With Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder, it promises that it will control oil. Also, based on its name that it is a special healing powder, this product promises not just to disinfect but also it will heal any blemish. And for acne, it will fasten the drying process of it. Thus I was enticed to purchase and use it.

The ingredients, as shown in the photo, is just a few. It only has Talc, Kaolin, Calcium carbonate, bismuth subgallate.

• Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder
  • This product is a loose powder. Since this is a loose powder, expect that it is messy. I usually put this on before going outside the house and if there is a need for me to retouch, I need to recheck that no excess powder remains on my clothing.

Also, notice that it has a greenish color.

• Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder
  • With just a pinch of the powder that I have put at the back of my hand, it will surely take a few seconds so that you can properly distribute it on your skin so that it won’t leave a white cast.

As for me, I make sure that I do it properly otherwise I will look like as if I put a lot of flour on my face.

• Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder
  • The texture of the powder is a bit rough and not-so-refined.

• Mario Badescu Skin Care Special Healing Powder
  • Although the container appears small, as it is just 0.05 oz, but this powder is with me for more than 5 months now.

After more than 5 months of using it, I decided to stop. It is because I put on some medicated cream on my face as prescribed by my dermatologist.

Although it promised that it controls oil, which it does. But it was only able to control oil on my face for a maximum of two ours. Also, it leaves my skin looking rough and so dry right after I put it on.

It also promised that it heals the blemishes. In my case, it did not. I end up going to the dermatologist because this product was not able to help me.

My verdict is just to give this a 4 rating. It controls the oil of my skin for two hours. But other than that, it did not provide me with further benefit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051654410931/k2311a0527/5.27.16