Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Chicken and Peanut Butter
  • He is a 1 year old Pug Carlino that drives me crazy sometimes but who I love the most
  • It's an awful experience for both him and me
  • At last, I tried hiding the pills on pieces of chicken and human food like that, which it's not the best, but it really worked
  • Ruminating through the pet store one day, I found this Greenie's pill pockets and I immediately thought this was something that I needed to try
  • If you care a lot about your dog's diet, you should know that this pockets are made with dairy and wheat, but are still approved by veterinarians, just something to consider

• by Andy Diaz

I’m the proud mom of a very cute and active little doggie boy named Charlie. He is a 1 year old Pug Carlino that drives me crazy sometimes but who I love the most. He’s very active, as I said, and very anxious. This particular breed it’s like that, very active dogs that get tired easily, if they’re not jumping around like crazy, they’re sleeping. He also eats a lot! He loves treats and meal time, he even cries sometimes and screams at me for food. That’s what got him into trouble the first time.

When I take him out for potty time he’s always looking around for things to eat, it annoys me so much and I have to yell at him, one of those times, I got distracted and apparently he ate something because he got super super sick my poor boy. He caught a stomach bacteria that almost killed him. He started vomiting all over the place

and didn’t want to eat, I was so incredibly worried. This is my first dog and I’m really attached to it, so it scared me so much to see him like that.

When I got him to the vet they discovered the bacteria and sent him a lot of medication, from liquids to pills, and one of the first things that I discovered was how freaking hard it was to give Charlie his medicine. He gets so stressed out, I tru to give him the pills and he just spits them out, he squirms so hard it’s crazy. It’s an awful experience for both him and me. I hate to see him so anxious, he’s a pretty big boy to be a small to medium size breed, and he’s pretty heavy so after struggling with him and finally get him to take his medicine, I end up being just exhausted. At last, I tried hiding the pills on pieces of

chicken and human food like that, which it’s not the best, but it really worked.

Ruminating through the pet store one day, I found this Greenie’s pill pockets and I immediately thought this was something that I needed to try. I got the chicken flavored one and the peanut butter one, which happens to be my favorite. It’s a really small bag, it carries like 25 pill pockets and it was pretty pricy, more than 12 bucks at my pet store. Considering it doesn’t bring that many, it’s expensive, butI still decided to get it.

So basically it’s like a mushy, soft treat that has like a bit of a hole on top where you can store pills, powders and liquids, and then you squeeze the top until it closes and you give it to your dog as a treat. It sounds too good to be truth, I know, but let me tell you, it’s amazing! I am in love with ...

• Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Chicken and Peanut Butter
      this product, you guys, it’s just amazing. Charlie eats his medicine like it’s the most delicious thing in the whole world, and doesn’t even realizes it’s medicine.

My favorite part of it all it’s that is completely stress free, for both him and me. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders since I found this, because I truly dreaded medicine time, and now it’s such an easy and relaxed time, I don’t even think about the price anymore because luckily I find they they carry this same pockets on drugstore. com for a much cheaper price, like 8 dollars, it’s amazing.

I also save a lot because I don’t use the whole pocket in just one pill, I break a little piece of it and wrap it around the pill and it works perfectly, so I used a pocket like four times, always making sure to close the bag so they don’t get dry.

I’ve

tried several other flavors since that first time that I bought this, but I always come back to the chicken and peanut butter ones. The chicken is my dog’s ultimate favorite, he eats it like candy, but it smells absolutely horrific, I have to hold my breath every single time I open up the bag. The peanut butter doesn’t smell as bad, that’s why I love it so much and he still eats it happily, so it’s a win win for both of us. If you care a lot about your dog’s diet, you should know that this pockets are made with dairy and wheat, but are still approved by veterinarians, just something to consider.

If you have doggies, I feel like this is a must to have in your house, trust me, you need this in your life. There’s always some medicine your dog has to take and this thing saves my life every single time. There’s also some for cats. Highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2926051654390631/k2311a0526/5.26.16