Whole Earth Farms Canned Cat Food
  • That's when I found Whole Earth Farms which was only about $1.29 per five ounce can
  • I get the food from my local Petco which unfortunately doesn't have a wide variety of flavors but according the Whole Earth Farms website these are the flavors available

by Carmela H.

I am always on the hunt for cat food that has the least amount of harmful ingredients in them. Food that is grain-free is always at the top of my wish list because cats cannot easily digest grains. A food made in the USA and has a range of different textures and flavors. I also search for a healthy canned cat food that isn’t too expensive– that being one of the harder feats to conquer.
  • Whole Earth Farms Canned Cat Food
  • For the last six months, my furry feline friends were eating Nature’s Variety Instinct” which I loved it, they loved it, and it was available in any pet store. However, it was about $3.00 a can and it wasn’t long before I couldn’t afford it anymore. That’s when I found Whole Earth Farms which was only about $1.29 per five ounce can.

• Whole Earth Farms Canned Cat Food
  • Compared to Friskees or other Purina brands– the ingredients list isn’t so full of grains and harmful chemicals. No wheys, soys, and no by product. The first ingredient that should always be listed on your cat’s food is meat. In this case, this 5 ounce can of Chicken Pate’s first ingredient is real chicken. The food is designed for all breeds of cat and for all ages whether your feline is a kitten or an adult. I also like that it is made in the USA.

• Whole Earth Farms Canned Cat Food
  • Whole Earth Farms Canned Cat Food comes in two different textures: Morsels and Pate. I get the food from my local Petco which unfortunately doesn’t have a wide variety of flavors but according the Whole Earth Farms website these are the flavors available: Beef, Chicken Pate, Chicken Morsels, Salmon, Tuna & Whitefish, Duck, and Turkey.

Website: www.feelgoodness.com

• Whole Earth Farms Canned Cat Food
  • The cans come in two sizes: 2.75oz and 5oz. At Petco you can get the 5 ounce can for only 29 cents more. At least, you can where I live. It might different where you live but still there won’t be a huge price difference between the 2.75oz and the 5 oz. The food and its flavors are also available as dry food.

• Whole Earth Farms Canned Cat Food
  • My cats took a liking to this food right away. They slowly transitioned to it. Now they beg me for it! Oh, and don’t worry, they have this food for dogs too!

In conclusion, if you are looking for a grain-free food with a variety of sizes, flavors, and won’t hurt your pocket every time you shop for it– Whole Earth Farms Canned Cat Food is a good food to try. It’s not as cheap or as available as Friskees but it is healthier and the price is considered mid-range. It’s certainly not the most expensive pet food but the quality of the food and it’s ingredients is comparable.

Cynthia Warren says :

As a new owner of an FIV 3 year old male tabby, I was looking for canned cat food with fewer detrimental ingredients than the standard less expensive brands. I came across Whole Earth in Petco and bought a few cans for Percy to try. He liked the real chicken flavor the best. I decided to visit my favorite pet website, Chewy.com, to find the Whole Earth for a little less than the $ 1.29 offered at Petco. Chewy was less, at $ 1.14 if you use their autoship which I find most convenient and it includes free 2 day shipping. Two issues Whole Earth has is the food comes a half ounce less and it is not as moist as say Paul Newman’s grain free pate. The chicken-turkey combo flavor was also drier. I simply add a little water which is a benefit to my cat anyway. Percy gives this food 5 stars and has never left one morsel in his bowl

Santos says :

I have a cat,and he is very pickets whit is food,normally I try to give him variety,and I had try it give him,whole earth,and he love it,

Carmela H replies :

My cats love it too and they are also very picky. It must taste good to them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2923051654300531/k2311a0523/5.23.16