Kailas Jeevan Multipurpose Ayurvedic Cream
3.3
  • I have used Kailas Jeevan for my child since 2 years old and looking at the effectiveness of the cream I thought of writing this review
  • My son was facing problem of itching on legs, hands, back due to his super dry skin
  • I would recommend this multipurpose beneficial cream for all aged groups to use

• by Anuja Pimplay

I have used Kailas Jeevan for my child since 2 years old and looking at the effectiveness of the cream I thought of writing this review.

My son was facing problem of itching on legs, hands, back due to his super dry skin. I tried all sorts of cream recommended such as Citaphil, Nivea etc. but none

worked for his dry skin.

Finally I tried Kailas Jeevan and his itching problem has reduced a lot.

He used to scratch his skin so much and blood used to ooze out. So now I have got a huge relief from this problem.

I have also used it on my child for ringworms.

I have also used it for wounds, cuts and burns and it gives a very cooling and soothing effect. I have also applied on my face for acne/pimples and it has helped a lot.

I also sometimes use it as a night cream for soothing effect.

The smell is also nice just like camphor and so it gives a divine/natural feeling and not ...

• Kailas Jeevan Multipurpose Ayurvedic Cream
      like other creams having artificial perfume like smell.

There are many other benefits of the cream but I am just mentioning the ones I have experienced. I would recommend this multipurpose beneficial cream for all aged groups to use.

Pros : 1) It can be used internally as well as externally. I have never used internally but I have

heard that it is useful.

2) It has no side effects as far as I have experienced.

Cons: 1) Its a bit hard cream and not like other creams we get which are super soft.

2) Due to its hardness while applying we need to rub it a lot so it gets deposited on skin evenly unlike other creams which are super soft and easy to apply.

The packaging is very simple.

Satya says :

re : I have used Kailas Jeevan for my child since 2 years old and looking at the effectiveness of the cream I thought of writing this review
absolutely nice product

Preeti says :

Thanks for sharing this information. I used the product and find it very useful for dry skin.

Kalpesh says :

My child was facing fevar coldness her we hav a doctors priscription but how can i use kailas jivan in this condition

Galega says :

Kailash jeevan can be used externally while he is taking medicines for fever and cold. There wont be any problem.

bunty says :

Hi.. is this cream useful in Piles / Anal Fissures??

Galega says :

You should get proper treatment for piles or anal fissures. This product can only aggravate the problem. It is not meant for that purpose. Delaying treatment of anal fissures is going to be quite painful, as you might know.

girish says :

For internal heat and irritable bowels developing spasms - does this ream prove useful?

Galega says :

This cream may not be useful in the treatment of Irritable Bowels. I would suggest you to take Psyllium Husk in the morning along with Palm candy (called Tal Misri in North India).

deepa says :

How many days did it take for itching to settle down. Is the cream useful
For exzema and urticaria?

Galega says :

This cream can be useful for Eczema. There is no doubt about that. However, I would not suggest you to use it for Urticaria. See a good dermatologist as uricaria in the initial stage can be easily tackled.

Aman says :

I am little bit confused after reading this review. First, is it really OK to use this hembalming cream internally? Second, apart from itching what are other uses of this cream? I have seen it at my local grocery store.

Galega says :

It should not be used internally. Further, you can use this cream for variety of purposes, apart from itching. For example, it is equally efficient in the treatment of wound and cuts. It can also help to get rid of fresh scars.

prashant bhagwat says :

Kailas Jeevan is very safe and effective if used internaly,i m eating it for the past 10 years

Galega says :

This is a cream which is supposed to be used externally. I don’t know why you want to eat a cream or ointment. Please don’t do that.

Vipin says :

I van say this is the only cream which can be used externally as well as internally.
Its mentioned on the cream pamplet as well.
Its also helpful in initial stages of piles. There is all the information you can get on the pamplet which comes with this cream.
This cream brand is very old, reputed and 100% ayurvedic. A
This person galega has a loud mouth and seems he has not used this cream at all.

Galega says :

I had used it for itching on my skin few years back with wonderful result. The ayurvedic doctor had told me that this cream should not be used internally - orally or for piles. In case of oral use, majority of users vomited instantly because of awful taste. For piles, there is absolutely no proof that it works. In many cases, it just aggravated the problem.

Why not rely on a medicine with proven results?

Irrespective of what pamphlet says, this multipurpose cream should be used externally.

On a side note, I strongly disapprove using any product internally which contains Neem Leave extracts, especially by young male.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416051654230531/k2311a0516/5.16.16