Telus mobility service
2.0
  • I decided that i wanted to get an upgrade and leave the pay as you go behind and get an actual account just because the headache of remembering to top up the minutes every month was something i was eager to leave behind
  • Anyways i contacted them to have this done and the woman i talked to was very friendly and helpful and i went through all the process and paid $34.50 some kind of charge i am still not sure what for because i was told it was 0 money down but i was eager to get things started so i paid it
  • I am very disappointed because their prices are very reasonable and as i said the reception is the best i have come across so far however this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to this company
  • I say if you want pay as you go then this is a good company to go through however if you have no credit or less then perfect credit i recommend either not applying for a regular account at all and sticking with pay as you go because there attitude and level or service will change greatly

• by shelly

For years i have used Telus pay as you go services and was really satisfied with their services. My husband is a fisherman and while everyone else cannot get reception out on the water he is still able to which is something that is very important to us. There pay as you go rates seem to be reasonable compared to other companies i have tried.

I decided that i wanted to get an upgrade and leave the

pay as you go behind and get an actual account just because the headache of remembering to top up the minutes every month was something i was eager to leave behind. I don’t have a credit card which means i couldn’t have it automatically topped up.

Anyways i contacted them to have this done and the woman i talked to was very friendly and helpful and i went through all the process and paid $34.50 some kind of charge i am still not sure what for because i was told it was 0 money down but i was eager to get things started so i paid it. Well i get an email the next day saying that because of my lack of credit they required a $1400 deposit, to me that is very excessive and unreasonable. I could run my pay as you go phone for 3 years with that amount.

I proceeded to write ...

• Telus mobility service
      them about the return of my $34.50, they took their time responding to this request, i guess i was no longer a valued customer to them because their customer service was no longer as friendly and efficient as it had been before. So they finally responded telling me it will take several days before i get my money back.

best i have come across so far however this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to this company.

I say if you want pay as you go then this is a good company to go through however if you have no credit or less then perfect credit i recommend either not applying for a regular account at all and sticking with pay as you go because there attitude and level or service will change greatly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 227041653791130/k2311a047/4.7.16