NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Personally, I bought the Mini which comes in a 0.17 oz size, making it a perfect handbag must
  • I was hesitant at first to purchase this product, which retails at $24 (I found it for $23 at Nordstrom Rack)

• by Danielle Wolfson

The NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo is a great buy! The blush comes in the infamous shade of Orgasm while the bronzer Laguna is a perfect shade for an adventure. Personally, I bought the Mini which comes in a 0.17 oz size, making it a perfect handbag must. I was hesitant at first to purchase this product, which retails at $24 (I found it for $23 at Nordstrom Rack). I was afraid the brand wouldn’t live up to it’s hype and couldn’t surpass the pigmentation of my prior Sephora brand blush and bronzer. Upon usage, I was delighted at the Orgasm blushes pigmentation, it contains peach pink and gold pearls which create a

lively glow on my cheekbones without being too glittery.

The blush is complimented nicely by the Laguna bronzer. Laguna is a velvet bronzer which has a matte finish. Though the bronzer was a bit harsh on my skin, which is rather fair, I was able to blend it quite easily either my beauty blender or makeup brushes. I use the blush on my cheekbones and T-zone which is complimented by the Laguna bronzer which is use to contour and fill in my eyebrows. Both shades can be easily layered yet both work fine with just one application if you’re looking for a subtle “I woke up like this” look.

The NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo is the perfect product for a student, especially in the mini size. As a student, I’m on a limited budget, yet I can never fully quit my makeup junkie lifestyle. I found buying travel sized products to be a wonderful aid in allowing myself to splurge for good products while not draining my entire bank account on a highlighter. Plus, when you run out of the product you can easily opt to buy the full sized next time in order to get the maximum amount of product for your buck.

Additionally, I’m constantly traveling and next fall I’ll be abroad for a semester in Germany so small durable packaging is ...

• NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo
      always something I look for in makeup, and boy does the NARs packaging fit this qualification. NARS uses rubberized packaging similar to brands such as Smashbox and BECCA cosmetics. This plastic is optimal for travel since it bounces and can withstand a fall. The downside to the packaging sadly is the compacts inevitable demise- heat. The compacts can easily melt causing a residue which will coat your fingers with every touch. Yet there are many great blogs that explain in detail how to easily clean the NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo and the rest of the NARS beauties.

All in all, I cannot get over this compact. This elegant 0.17 oz product is

perfect for travel since it is TSA approved and far more durable than most high end makeup brands. The NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo will be your purses best friend since it securely closes and won’t weigh down your bag. Any NARS lover can tell you that Orgasm is the perfect color to compliment almost any color and various beauty gurus swear by the pairing of Orgasm with Laguna. As a tale as old as your massacres time, the NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo is a staple for any makeup addict. Don’t believe me? Then try it.

But as always, buy the travel size option before wasting money on a product that will haunt your makeup display forever.

Alaina Robinson says :

re : Personally, I bought the Mini which comes in a 0.17 oz size, making it a perfect handbag must
I loved this product. The blush was beautifully pigmented but looked very natural on the skin. I’d say the same for the bronzer. I used it in a way that just bronzed up my face a little, but I can definitely see this being used for a sharp contour. So for whatever look one might go for, this is a wonderful duo that is well worth the money

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031653690331/k2311a0324/3.24.16