The Mighty Rio Grande, song by This Will Destroy You
  • It seemed as if stress was completely gone
  • I think it depends on how your perspective is

• by Kelsey Porter

I have always been the kind of person who admires music. Not only is it an art, it finds a way into your soul. Music is able to be related to and in the moment when you find a certain song, you feel like you are
      no longer alone in this world that we live in. When I heard this song, I was relaxed.

It seemed as if stress was completely gone. This song literally eased my mind. Although it has no words, the fact that it is just an instrumental is pleasing. Sometimes words are so not needed, and in a song like this, instruments are enough. When I sat down with a pair of headphones and listened closely to this song, it literally seemed relate-able. Yes, there are no words.

This song is the kind of song that ...

• The Mighty Rio Grande, song by This Will Destroy You
      you can listen to as you lay in a hammock on a spring day. I think it depends on how your perspective is. The song can sound gloomy if you want it to, or it can sound blissful if you’d like it to.

Overall, this song is grand. It is so simple, but yet so unique. You seriously can not get a better soothing song than this one. So, if you are looking for a song to kick your feet up and clear your mind to, then this is the one for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1416031653560631/k2311a0316/3.16.16