Kojie san Skin Lightening Soap
  • But the cost is pricey so I searched for cheap ways to acquire it
  • Others tell that it's a bit harsh for the skin but I think it's just the right amount to achieve faster results in whitening the skin
  • At first I only use it on my body, then I thought the complexion of my face might need to catch up on my body, so I decided to also use it on my face
  • Also it did not remove my blackheads and whiteheads so I don't recommend this soap for the face
  • Also, I didn't experience any stinging sensation when I use this soap
    • by cattleya

Being southeast asian, I tried joining the bandwagon of having lighter and even skin tone. But the cost is pricey so I searched for cheap ways to acquire it. I researched online and found positive reviews regarding Kojie san Skin Lightening Soap.

This soap has coconut oil and tea tree oil. Coconut oil aids in moisturizing the skin. Tea tree oil, on the other hand, has antibacterial properties. It also contains glycerin that helps in keeping the skin hydrated. But the real gem in this soap is its kojic acid. This ingredient is responsible for lightening the skin. It
      comes from either mushroom or fermented rice. The kojic acid in Kojie san Skin Lightening Soap is the fifth most potent ingredient of the product. Others tell that it’s a bit harsh for the skin but I think it’s just the right amount to achieve faster results in whitening the skin.

This soap suds damn well. The saponification factor might be from its base oil which is coconut oil. It’s bubbly enough and I can spread a little amount of the product easily on my skin. It’s a bang for the buck because it’s cheap but I can use this soap down to its last slab (unlike other soaps with hardening ingredients). It doesn’t contain any hardener so the downside is that it melts easily. a 65 gram bar lasted me about 3 weeks. Cutting the bar into pieces might help saving it from melting.

The citrus scent is refreshing and feels clean but the scent of the soap changes when stocked for too long. It won’t smell as nice as it did before but it still smells like I have taken a bath.

At first I only use it on my body, then I thought the complexion of ...

• Kojie san Skin Lightening Soap
      my face might need to catch up on my body, so I decided to also use it on my face. That didn’t work out well because little zits kept popping up on my face. Also it did not remove my blackheads and whiteheads so I don’t recommend this soap for the face. The formulation might be too harsh on that area. I didn’t micropeel and dried out my face, though.

As for its whitening power, here’s a tricky part: I barely notice this effect on my skin. I have used about 3 bars already and I didn’t notice a gradual whitening on my skin. What I notice is that this soap removed the paleness of my skin and gave me a healthy complexion.

This soap can be very drying to the skin so I don’t use this soap as a second wash. But I didn’t experience micropeeling at all, maybe just once or twice. Also, I didn’t experience any stinging sensation when I use this soap.

This is the cheapest kojic acid soap on the market. It only costs about 25 php per 65 grams and it is widely available. The size and shape of this soap is easy to hold.

Kojie san Skin Lightening Soap
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031653440631/k2311a039/3.9.16