Tranquil Homeopathic Medicine, SBL
  • I was looking for a perfect solution for stress and anxiety
  • After researching a bit about effectiveness of various ingredients of this product and talking with one homeopathic doctor, I decided to use it
  • I can definitely feel little bit of improvement as far as stress and anxiety is concerned
  • However, I am yet to find any sort of problem with this homeopathic medicine

• by Galega

I was looking for a perfect solution for stress and anxiety. I was in severe stress for some family and professional reasons since last six months. The well-known ayurvedic medicine, Ashwagandha, was of no help for me. Then, I saw an advertisement about Tranquil Homeopathic Medicine by SBL. After researching a bit about effectiveness of various ingredients of this product and talking with one homeopathic doctor, I decided to use it.

I am writing this review after taking

Tranquil continuously for around one month. I can definitely feel little bit of improvement as far as stress and anxiety is concerned. I should also mention here that this medicine has also improved my sleeping pattern. I am not an insomnia patient, but sometimes I used to find it tough to sleep - may be because of stress.

I still face hardships in my personal and professional life. But, my attitude has changed a bit. I am feeling much more positive energy coupled with a sense of fulfillment. Even my wife can see the change and only recently she told me that I am no longer a depressed person. Well, I was not under depression, but as I have mentioned above, I used to be under heavy stress.

I am aware of lots of good conventional medicines for stress. However, I was not thinking about them because of the associated side effects. I have ...

• Tranquil Homeopathic Medicine, SBL
      seen people getting regular medicine for anxiety and stress are suffering from headache, less sexual drive, bitter taste and vomiting tendency, among others. However, I am yet to find any sort of problem with this homeopathic medicine. I have just ensured to take medicines religiously as per instructions to keep off any possibility of side effects.

Tranquil comes with six vital homeopathic ingredients. Generally, a homeopathic medicine doesn’t come with more than one ingredients. But, Tranquil is different.

According

to the SBL, an adult should take 2 to 4 tablets 4 to 6 times a day. I am taking 2 tablets 3 times a day. And, the result is quite satisfying. This homeopathic medicine can also be given to children above 12 years of age with low dose.

In a nutshell, Tranquil Homeopathic Medicine from the house of India’s largest homeopathic company SBL is worth recommending. I am already thinking about giving it to my father for short duration.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 269031653400631/k2311a039/3.9.16