Milka Collage Caramel, chocolate bar
  • Although I really like raspberries I must admit that the caramel version of this chocolate is way better
  • Definitely not a chocolate to be given to a child if you don't want to clean the mess after
  • And then there's the picture of the product which was the main reason I bought this chocolate for
  • If you like Milka chocolate bars and if you don't mind if it is a bit sweeter than regular ones try Milka Collage Caramel, I am quite sure you will not be disappointed

by 7hereviewer

Milka Collage is a new Milka chocolate bar, it comes in taste of raspberry and in the taste of caramel. Although I really like raspberries I must admit that the caramel version of this chocolate is way better. It tastes amazing. It is crunchy, it is chocolaty and the caramel flavour is fused perfectly with chocolate one. Plus you have small pieces of biscuit and caramel in the chocolate filling. You can actually feel the sticky gummy caramel while you chew and the crunchy biscuit. There are also chocolate drops in this chocolate but they get lost in all this chocolate.
  • Milka Collage Caramel, chocolate bar
  • I know that the picture can not render the amazing flavour of this chocolate but just one look on it and I had to try it. Usually most of the ingredients are in the chocolate so you can not see them. I mean, they are covered with chocolate, but here all the caramel, chocolate and biscuit pieces stick out from the creamy filling so you can see them, and you can see their original colour. Once I ate just one little bit of this chocolate it was really difficult for me to stop. A great will power was required of me not to eat the whole chocolate at once.

• Milka Collage Caramel, chocolate bar
  • Milka Collage Caramel comes in 93 gram bars. Well, that means less calories for those who can’t resist eating it all, but it also means that you get less product for the same amount of money. The price of this chocolate bar was the same as the price of those 100g Milka bars.

• Milka Collage Caramel, chocolate bar
  • The combination of sweet and creamy filling is great in combination with crunchy biscuit. And despite the fact that the chocolate is not dry because of the butter the biscuit is very dry and crunchy. It is also lacks sugar so the sweetness of the cream is attenuated by it.

• Milka Collage Caramel, chocolate bar
  • The chocolate itself is of a rather unusual appearance. It looks very different than other Milka chocolates because it is of a rather irregular shape. It is so difficult to explain it, it looks as if someone has been pouring chocolate around little crosses.

You know how regular Milka chocolate is usually divided in perfectly shaped little pieces which come apart so easily. Well this chocolate is totally opposite from that, if you try to break it in pieces I am absolutely sure you will not get two pieces that are the same, not even close. And crumbs! Oh so many crumbs! Definitely not a chocolate to be given to a child if you don’t want to clean the mess after.

• Milka Collage Caramel, chocolate bar
  • A few more words about the wrapping. Regular purple Milka color dominates. It is easy to open it because on the both ends it has boards designed to be opened easily. And then there’s the picture of the product which was the main reason I bought this chocolate for. Piece of chocolate surrounded buy its main delicious ingredients, caramel, chocolate drops and biscuits and the creamy filling looks as if it is going to pour out the chocolate. And trust me, what you see is what you are going to get.

This chocolate is a real plague. It smells delicious and it tastes so good that it immediately entered my top ten list. I am really satisfied with this product. If you like Milka chocolate bars and if you don’t mind if it is a bit sweeter than regular ones try Milka Collage Caramel, I am quite sure you will not be disappointed.

Amber barton says :

re : Although I really like raspberries I must admit that the caramel version of this chocolate is way better
It really is the best

7hereviewer replies :

yes, it really is I agree with you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031653370731/k2311a037/3.7.16