Milka Collage Raspberry, chocolate bar
  • I like raspberries very much, I even planted them in my garden, but this chocolate made me realize I don’t like dried raspberries, and there are quite a lot of them in this chocolate
  • No wonder I bought the chocolate the second I saw it
  • I mean, you eat chocolate and it tastes really good and then you bite raspberry and it changes the whole experience
  • I guess that is what Kraft wanted to do, but I don't like it that much
  • It is delicious, it was not expensive and it brings the taste of raspberry in periods of the year when there are not raspberries to be found in nature

by 7hereviwer

I went to my local store and I saw Kraft ‘crafted’ a new Milka chocolate, actually two of them. Milka collage chocolate comes in two versions; one is with raspberries, hazelnuts and chocolate drops while the other one is with caramel, biscuit and chocolate drops. In this review I will concentrate on Milka Collage with raspberries, but of course I had to buy them both. I like raspberries very much, I even planted them in my garden, but this chocolate made me realize I don’t like dried raspberries, and there are quite a lot of them in this chocolate. My first thought when I saw this chocolate was: ’Yummy, delicious Milka chocolate in combination with raspberries and hazelnuts, I absolutely have to taste is!’
  • Milka Collage Raspberry, chocolate bar
  • The picture on the wrapping is really inviting, a piece of chocolate turned upside-down on raspberry pink background. All the ingredients are clearly visible while the chocolate filling looks incredibly creamy. It looks ready to be eaten. No wonder I bought the chocolate the second I saw it.

• Milka Collage Raspberry, chocolate bar
  • Remember the game Pipes when it was popular one or two decades ago? Well, this chocolate bar reminds me of the Pipe board filled with cross pipes. I guess this particular shape is to blame for the fact there’s just 93 grams of chocolate in a single package. Milka chocolates are usually in 100g bars.

• Milka Collage Raspberry, chocolate bar
  • It tastes like Kellogg’s special K with red berries. Dried raspberries are quit sour and the taste does not go well with sweet creamy chocolate. I mean, you eat chocolate and it tastes really good and then you bite raspberry and it changes the whole experience. The two very different tastes are not fused together but you can feel chocolate taste and raspberry tastes. I guess that is what Kraft wanted to do, but I don’t like it that much.

• Milka Collage Raspberry, chocolate bar
  • The chunks break very unevenly and it is not as easy to break this bar into peaces as Milka chocolate usually is. You don’t get just ten little cubes but also many small crumbs of chocolate, which is pretty annoying because it makes a lot of mess and you have to pay attention when you break it not to end up smudging the crumbs all around.

• Milka Collage Raspberry, chocolate bar
  • What I really like about this chocolate is that you can actually taste hazelnuts and chocolate drops. The creamy filling is delicious, it melts in your mouth. It is not very crunchy and I like that a lot, but in the same time you can actually feel different ingredients. You can actually taste the difference between the chocolate cover and the filling inside it. The cover is solid and hard while the filling is creamy and soft. You can also immediatelly feel the smell of raspberries and also the whole chocolate has the taste of raspberries.

Despite the facts that the raspberry is sour and that it is easy to make a lot of mess eating this chocolate I really like it. It is delicious, it was not expensive and it brings the taste of raspberry in periods of the year when there are not raspberries to be found in nature. I really hope this will not be just a limited edition Milka chocolate but that it will be available for a long time.

tomeka says :

I absolutely love this brand of chocolate. Unfortunately they are hard to find here in Virginia. I’ve tasted this flavor when i visited NY. I wish i had purchased more. Soon as the chocolate bar was in my hand it was gone.

7hereviewer replies :

I know what you mean. The same thing happened to me too.

7hereviewer replies :

Another thing, I saw it was possible to buy this chocolate on ebay which is a great thing if you can’t find it anywhere else.

Aswin sunil says :

re : It is delicious, it was not expensive and it brings the taste of raspberry in periods of the year when there are not raspberries to be found in nature
It was a very dilicious choclate it contains lot delicious dried fruits .At this time raspberries are not found in the nature.

very true.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271031653340531/k2311a031/3.1.16