In Pursuit of Happyness  » Movies  »
  • I loved it and also the fact that it had a happy ending

• by rosycat
      A must see, feelgood film. This film shows that perserverence can overcome everything.

Believe in yourself even when others dont and there is no limit to what you can achieve.

Will Smith plays an exellent role in this film.

He loses everything - his wife,

his home and his self esteem.

yet he manages to focus on what matters i.

e bringing up his son, and turns his life around in the face of adversity.

This was based on actual events and is a film to watch if you’re struggling with ...

• life.

I loved it and also the fact that it had a happy ending!

But it also made me think.

What could we achieve in life if we never put limits on ourselves?

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not

fail?

What different paths would our lives take if we thought positively about everything and never considered failure as an option? I know my life would have been different.

This film was about dedication, perserverence and self belief.

If we have all of those, surely our lives will turn out the way we would like them to?

Azriel says :

This is really such an inspiring movie, that has probably moved millions of people that watched it. Will Smith in the movie was the kind of person that many of us can relate to when it comes to battling life’s struggles and of course wanting to give our best to our family and loved ones. This movie is a must watch, just ready yourselves with tissue papers for the heartwarming scenes that would surely make you cry. Like many of us, we would run into difficult times, but when you hold on and stay grounded and know what you can do to better your lives, you will surely win the battle, like in this movie.

Syed Nasim says :

What many don’t know about this movie is that the child who acted as Will Smith’s son in the movie, Jaden Smith, is his own son in real life.

Knowing that beforehand really changes the whole experience, at least it did for me. I usually don’t tear up watching movies but this movie somehow got me, especially the subway scene.

People make bad choices, but we should never give up on life.

Traceh says :

This movie was so sad, but it portrays a great message of never giving up no matter how hard the road to happiness is, if you persevere you will reach it.

Moe says :

This movie had a strong message about working hard no matter what life throws at you. I wish Will Smith would keep acting in movies like this that truly were of great quality, hope and strong messages. Now he acts in movies like`After Earth’, which isn’t worth anyone’s time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111905165320831/k2311a0519/5.19.07