Monopoly, Game on Android Devices only
  • The dice, when you play is really like a real dice so, for graphics, I would still say that I love it
  • What I like here is that I can choose the playlist that will play while I'm playing so I have lots of different ambience to choose from
  • Another thing is that I really love the tunes that play
  • And there is the music and effects volume changer so you can definitely make the game suitable for your ears
  • I would not recommend this to people who don't have a phone that is large like a tablet

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

So I am back again from hiatus to give you a game review today. Well. If you have read my review about the Monopoly For Ipad game, I’m sure you would say that everything about it will make me crazy and I might even say perfect. If you are also a fan of Monopoly, whether if it’s the real board game, you would surely download the game on your gadget. But the thing is, it costs real money for IOS and Android users. I have given my review on the IOS version, today I will give you an honest review about the Android version so let’s start!

• Monopoly, Game on Android Devices only
  • First things first. Let’s check the game’s graphics. Well, from the picture above, I can confidently say it is still stunning and ingeniously made. I am still in awe on how they made a board game this cool. Anys, the graphics is 3d. The dice, when you play is really like a real dice so, for graphics, I would still say that I love it!

• Monopoly, Game on Android Devices only
  • Next, we go to the music and sound effects. As you can see in the settings, you can turn off the music. What I like here is that I can choose the playlist that will play while I’m playing so I have lots of different ambience to choose from. Another thing is that I really love the tunes that play. They sound very playful and lively. And there is the music and effects volume changer so you can definitely make the game suitable for your ears.

• Monopoly, Game on Android Devices only
  • Next one. We go to the gameplay itself. The feeling it gives me is not the same feeling I feel when I play the IOS or iPad version. Some things are terribly small here! I know that phones are not supposed to have big screens like iPads but it just goes wrong! I just want to point out that I cannot even see my money when I play as the yellow player. The color yellow makes it hard for the white font of money readable. Don’t forget that the font itself is also too small so it really is hard to read! I hate this part.

• Monopoly, Game on Android Devices only
  • I just have to commend that some features of the iPad version is also here like the feature that I can read what I and my friends have just done in the game. But other than that, I think this game is very hard to play. Especially that it does not have the feature that you can touch and hold the screen to roll the dice. I really love that feature in the iPad version but the Android version just doesn’t have it! The alterative for rolling the dice is to turn on the shake to roll dice feature but I don’t really like that since it consumes more battery.

• Monopoly, Game on Android Devices only
  • Lastly, of course, I love that I can change the house rules. Well, this version should really have it since it’s part of Monopoly so this isn’t a good thing. I’m just stating the obvious because obviously, I am not impressed with this version.

So what else can I say as my conclusion? I would not recommend this to people who don’t have a phone that is large like a tablet. I just want to say that this game is useless if you have a small screen. Even a 5 inch screen phone won’t work because I have it in my Xperia Z1 which has a 5 inch screen but I am still not happy with it. Maybe, this game would be better for tablets or phablets as they call it (phone but with a size of a tablet). But for now, I would say this version is bad unlike the iPad version. So, what do you think? Have you tried this app? Let me know you comments, opinions and suggestions in the comment section below. Thank you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2810021653050329/k2311a0210/2.10.16