True Blood Omnibus by Charlaine Harris, Book Series  » Books  »
  • Before I even finished the first season I found the True Blood Omnibus Book series
  • I love reading, and hate waiting so I found it very convenient that I immediately have 3 books at my disposal
  • I completely lost myself in the books, laughing out loud at times, almost crying on some occasions and the best part, reading faster and faster at some parts where the scene would be violent and tense just to get to the part where the danger is sort of over
  • I would recommend this for anyone that loves vampires and werewolves, and that's not bothered with violence and sex scenes
  • I thought that watching the TV series would spoil the book for me, but it definitely didn't

by Melissa van der Westhuizen

I’ve always been a fan of anything supernatural, especially vampires and werewolves. So my friend introduced me to the True Blood TV series and I was hooked. Before I even finished the first season I found the True Blood Omnibus Book series. This find was awesome!It’s 3 books combined into 1 omnibus at a time.
  • True Blood Omnibus Book Series - Charlaine Harris
  • Basically the story is about a bunch of vampires and a girl. I know, sounds cliche. But this isn’t your typical “girl falls in love, boy is a vampire, girl wants to be a vampire” type of story. This is absolutely and completely a book series full of violence, drama, mystery and sex. So, I suggest adults only.

• True Blood Omnibus Book Series - Charlaine Harris
  • There is 10 books in the True Blood series and the omnibuses has 3 of those per omnibus. This was such a positive for me because instead of me buying 10 books I could only buy 4, and I didn’t have to struggle to find space to store the books. I love reading, and hate waiting so I found it very convenient that I immediately have 3 books at my disposal.

• True Blood Omnibus Book Series - Charlaine Harris
  • The first omnibus delivered exactly what I expected and more. It’s well written and Charlaine Harris gets to the point but still leaving a bit of mystery and some parts for the imagination to fill. I couldn’t put the book down.

• True Blood Omnibus Book Series - Charlaine Harris
  • Whenever you would see me, I would have my nose in a True Blood Omnibus. I completely lost myself in the books, laughing out loud at times, almost crying on some occasions and the best part, reading faster and faster at some parts where the scene would be violent and tense just to get to the part where the danger is sort of over…the danger was never over! But I loved it.

• True Blood Omnibus Book Series - Charlaine Harris
  • By the end of Omnibus 3 I knew there was only one more book left and I just had to find it. I literally couldn’t stop reading! When I finished all 3 Omnibuses and the extra 10th book in the series, I found myself thinking of ways that this story could go on and even considering to contact the author and beg for more!

I continuously search for books about vampires and werewolves and have found some, but none of them excited me as much as the True Blood book series did! I would recommend this for anyone that loves vampires and werewolves, and that’s not bothered with violence and sex scenes. I thought that watching the TV series would spoil the book for me, but it definitely didn’t. The stories were quite different but still touching on the same ideas!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1728011652830631/k2311a0128/1.28.16