Pillow Airmax by Restform  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • I changed back to my other pillow (fortunately, I haven't thrown it away) but I was uncomfortable so I decided to lie down without any pillows first and see what happens
  • I think my circulation to my head was affected (for the lack of a better description) and when I was flat on my back, the blood flow was normalized
  • I've tried Airmax with/without the pillow cover and the pressure headache was still an issue
  • I was disappointed with this product and only use Airmax a leg pillow when I had been walking for hours and needed to raise my feet for a few minutes

by Ossiriand10

When my neck pains and back pains became a main stay of my life due to taking very limited breaks away from working on the computer, I went about looking for pillows that will help alleviate the neck pains I even experienced while sleeping. I found this from an infomecial.
  • Airmax by Restform
  • Airmax used air-fused micro-beads which meant, it has the capacity to cradle my head and my spine in straight line when I’m lying on my side which was crucial to prevent neck pains. I did feel the support but two hours later in my sleep, I abruptly woke up feeling the pressure headache.

I changed back to my other pillow (fortunately, I haven’t thrown it away) but I was uncomfortable so I decided to lie down without any pillows first and see what happens. The pressure headache slowly dissipated.

I could feel the crammed feeling of my head eased out. The discomfort was leaving. I think my circulation to my head was affected (for the lack of a better description) and when I was flat on my back, the blood flow was normalized. I was able to sleep for the rest of the night.

• Airmax by Restform
  • The tri-chambered design of the Airmax pillow was said to help steady the head. It did that but when I lay my head it was like there was a pressure pushing back and then my neck was extended when I was lying on my back.

• Airmax by Restform
  • It’s quite confusing with the product when by hand, I can easily push down, I could feel the beads separate. I did the same thing in other sections of the pillow the same. It was when I lay my head, the pressure returns immediately too.

• Airmax by Restform
  • I did see that the pillow retained its form due to the neat seams and design.

Another thing, I used Airmax when I used it as back pillow because my bed was beside the wall, when I propped the pillow and leaned back, the pillow was hard against my back. Unlike regular pillows were I would feel the cushioned sensation but with Airmax, it wasn’t the case. It was like leaning against a very packed, hard material and it wasn’t giving any leeway to bring me comfort.

• Airmax by Restform
  • The pillow cover came with the pillow and was free. I wished the pillow cover had allowances in the length of it because it made the pillow bunched up further when I slipped it own. I’ve tried Airmax with/without the pillow cover and the pressure headache was still an issue. It also just made my neck pains too persistent.

I was disappointed with this product and only use Airmax a leg pillow when I had been walking for hours and needed to raise my feet for a few minutes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316011652611031/k2311a0116/1.16.16