Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Luckily, I found a winner in the Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser
  • It was a very nice first experience so I continued using Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser twice a day
  • Until I noticed that my pimples started receding, like they were getting sloughed off
  • I haven't gotten any major zits in a while and I think some dark spots are lightening up too, so yes, I think until a better product comes along, I'll keep on using Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser

• by VeronicaVP

My acne was a late bloomer. I am in my late 20’s now, but back when I was a teenager, I pretty much had zit-free skin. Yes, I had the normal big pores, oily skin combo, but my skin was pretty smooth-ish then. Until I took the plunge when I started preparations for the Board Exams, when, like any other crammer/reviewee, chocolates and instant coffee were what flowed through my blood stream. Zits started popping out in the
      middle of my cheeks, and not those cute, tiny ones either, the type that you can cover with concealer. Instead, I got those big, red, yucky ones. With thst white head on top. Yuck! Those were the worst days of my facial skin life.

Luckily, I found a winner in the Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser. I admit that what initially intrigued me about it was its ad of a woman showing off tiny slivers of apparently dead skin. It was packaged in 100ml plastic bottles with a photo of the lime fruit in front. It had a snap cap so dispensing the product was hygienic and the amount was easy to control. The product was pleasantly lime-scented, and I liked the fact that it was somewhat runny. I applied the product onto my face and massaged for a few seconds until I started noticing that it did remove my dead skin! As ...

• Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser
      promised in the fine print at the back of the bottle, Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser gently exfoliated my facial skin. After rinsing off with water, my skin felt and looked as smooth as a baby’s bum. Also, I dint’t feel any sting at all which I usually associated with alcohol-based products.

It was a very nice first experience so I continued using Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser twice a day. Until I noticed that my pimples started receding, like they were getting sloughed off! What an unexpected surprise! And just in time for my Oath-taking too!

So I am on my second bottle now, with two more bottles in my stash just in case I’d run out. I haven’t gotten any major zits in a while and I think some dark spots are lightening up too, so yes, I think until a better product comes along, I’ll keep on using Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser.

-14
7hereviewer says :

re : I haven’t gotten any major zits in a while and I think some dark spots are lightening up too, so yes, I think until a better product comes along, I’ll keep on using Avon Naturals Lime Whitening Peeling Cleanser
I’ve tried this product once but I must admit my experience with it wasn’t as positive as your was. I got many zits after using it twice only and I decided not to use it ever again. I am not allergic to citrus fruits, I had the test done recently, but the reaction of my skin to this product looked much as an allergic reaction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315011652370731/k2311a015/1.5.16