Maple Street Car Wash (Russell Springs, KY)
825 Maple Street, Russell Springs, KY 42642
  • The best feature about this car wash is the quality of the soap
  • The automatic car wash does okay but I decided to wash my car manually and save a little money
  • I highly recommend this car wash for travelers or anyone living in the area

by chrystal buyaki

Maple Street Car Wash in Russell Springs, Kentucky is located immediately off exit 62 from Cumberland Parkway. The best feature about this car wash is the quality of the soap. They must use a concentrated mixture. The pre-soak comes out pink. Considering the amount of tree sap residue on my car, it does a great job restoring the shiny pewter paint on my Honda Accord.

• January 3, 2016 Maple Street Car Wash front

• Maple Street Car Wash
  • January 3, 2016 Maple Street Car Wash Various auto cleaners are available.

• Maple Street Car Wash
  • January 3, 2016 Maple Street Car Wash Inside the auto wash.

• Maple Street Car Wash
  • January 3, 2016 Maple Street Car Wash My pewter Honda Accord is sparkly! I made suds everywhere!

• Maple Street Car Wash
  • January 3, 2016 Maple Street Car Wash Cold but beautiful day.

I expected the tire cleaner to come out of the nozzle as well. Instead, it made suds on a nearby brush. The hose for the tire cleaner was way too short. I could barely reach all my tires and I drive a Honda Accord, which sits low to the ground. The hose kept snagging my sunroof. It really didn’t get all the dirt off my tire rims either. However, they were filthy. They just needed a little elbow grease and they were sparkly like new.

The automatic car wash does okay but I decided to wash my car manually and save a little money. Plus, I needed quarters. I hate change machines. They rob you. One of the change slots had clear tape on it. I hoped for the best as I deposited a five dollar bill into the tapeless slot.

For less than three dollars I successfully got my car clean today. I highly recommend this car wash for travelers or anyone living in the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 415011652360731/k2311a015/1.5.16