Stephen Curry Has The Most Valuable Jersey
  • I was watching the Warriors play against the Kings this season and Steph was shooting 3's like he's the best in the business
  • Furthermore, outside of the court, Curry family helps a lot of poor people, so buying a jersey means more than the game, it's about what he stands for as a person, and I happen to agree

by Kinyatta Rocsheen

I would love to get one of these jerseys and feel like I got the skills to hit all those three-pointer shots like Curry. At first, I wasn’t sold on my Lebron James hope of him being the next MJ. But now, I’m on the Golden State Warrior bandwagon, and buying one of these black and gold jerseys with the Chinese warrior symbol is way cool.
  • Stephen Curry Has The Most Valuable Jersey
  • I was watching the Warriors play against the Kings this season and Steph was shooting 3’s like he’s the best in the business. Curry has the number one selling jersey, and I will be copping mine and impressing the ladies with my abilities on the court. NBA jerseys are 100% polyester with climacool technology for massive sweating, they’re athlete cut, and tagless. The jersey has a red stripe around the collar with some nice length.Excellent jersey!

• Stephen Curry Has The Most Valuable Jersey
  • So, investing in this jersey is a good choice, being that Curry’s so hot in the game right now. If you love designer clothes and glossy things, the number 30 on your back is the new trend, sorry all you 23 lovers, it’s 2016 and time to embrace Silicon Valley finest, with the amazingly trendy wear of the Golden State Warriors.

• Stephen Curry Has The Most Valuable Jersey
  • If you’re just a white t-shirt guy, it’s time to switch it up and hit the gym in the latest fashion. On the night of Christmas, Stephen Curry closed out the Cavs with a special edition jersey, I wanted that jersey so bad. What if the Warriors win a back to back championship? Curry keeps making it rain from beyond the ark, and flooding them with his jump shots.

• Stephen Curry Has The Most Valuable Jersey
  • It’s already over for 2016, the Warriors have a great start, showing they have what it take to win The Finals once again. Furthermore, outside of the court, Curry family helps a lot of poor people, so buying a jersey means more than the game, it’s about what he stands for as a person, and I happen to agree. I can go on forever seeing how this young man has matured in the NBA. Hopefully, Steph can win more championship rings and have a revolutionary jersey.

• Stephen Curry Has The Most Valuable Jersey
  • Steph is wise off the court and gives back to the community. You have to respect a hard working family man that don’t party crazy like some of these athlete’s, who blow their money away in the club making it rain. A lot of children believe they can be like Mr. Curry if they train hard enough, and you know what, they can! Not only can the kids be good basketball players, but they can help their community with resources like this fellow.

• Stephen Curry Has The Most Valuable Jersey
  • Stephen Curry Nothing But Nets program had me blown away. I never heard of any other player supporting malaria victims in Africa by shooting three-pointers.I was a die-hard Lebron James fan that just wanted to see the Cavs win, but I would never buy a Lebron James jersey because people are too obsessed with him. Steph Curry is a humble guy, and I can’t wait to buy my jersey.

• Stephen Curry Has The Most Valuable Jersey
  • Curry is the best player in the league, he’s the MVP and reigning champion. I never expected him to shoot his way to the top. The game’s changing and the referee gives the call to the guard. I’m smart enough to know what’s cool, and The Warriors are what’s good right now.

The Kobe era has passed and now it’s the Steph Curry era. It’s time to witness someone other than crybaby Lebron James get the hype! I might give Lebron one more year to redeem himself, but after that, he has to get out the way and let Steph rule the NBA thrown.

Trayon Thomas says :

Stephen Curry is already one of the elite players in the NBA as we speak. I recently purchased his jersey and I think it is very impressive. I like the colors on the jersey and the design is very impressive to me. I am a steph curry fan already and I just love the that jersey and his jersey is definitly the most valuable jersey that any man can buy.

ReadingBug says :

Stephen Curry is definitely a rising star and the new face of the NBA. He was overlooked for years in the league, so I am glad he is finally getting the recognition that he deserves. He is entertaining to watch on the courts, and he makes warm ups a thing of interest for fans now. Clearly his father, Wardell Curry, a former NBA player has taught his son well. It is, however, unfortunate that he has been getting a lot of hate from people, especially former NBA players about his inability to be a tough player because the majority of Curry s points comes from three point. I think he is a tough player to go out every night and play with heart, and face opponents that are always gunning for him because he is a great shooter both mid and long range. Stephen Curry has solidified his position in NBA history, and whatever endorsement he picks up he is going to make them rich. I am definitely a fan of Stephen Curry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2016. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 524011652350631/k2311a014/1.4.16