“Mr Mercedes” by Stephen King, novel  » Books  »
  • The beginning seemed to me so very boring,but i remind to myself,this is Stephen King,come on
  • The book was fascinating and exciting,with interesting twists and unusual decisions

• by Helen_

I’m a big fan of Stephen King, he’s a real Master of his craft. I began to read his books so many years ago,but the time passed and i’m still with him.

We get used that the
      most part of Stephen King’s novels are horror,but there are some exceptions that aren’t worse.

As for me thriller is also his specialty.

So “Mr Mercedes” is a novel about serial killer,very smart and quirky, whom counteract a retired cop.

I’m not going to retell the contest of the book here,let you read it by yourself.

I just share my opinion.

Someone will tell,that King is not the same!So was my first thought when i began to ...

read.

Frankly speaking i began reading this novel several times and gave it up as well.

The beginning seemed to me so very boring,but i remind to myself,this is Stephen King,come on.

So i continued reading and you know what,as i read over and over,i couldn’t tear myself from reading.

The book was fascinating and exciting,with interesting twists and unusual decisions.

Yes,Stephen King becomes older as well as i am.

So i remain at the same wave with him.

Thank you Master,you’re always in my heart.

Andrew Leither says :

Stephen King is a real master of his craft, I most certainly agree with you. I have not heard of “Mr Mercedes” and where does he get all his ideas from? I love his books and remember other great novels this one a hit number one for me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1717121652141131/k2311a1217/12.17.15