Human Heart Nature Natural Shampoo (Moisturizing) in Mandarin Fresh  » Cosmetics  »
  • The smell of the shampoo is somewhat similar to lemons, which is weird because I think it is made of natural mandarin orange scent

• by cattleya

I hadn’t found my holy grail shampoo and conditioner so I’m trying a couple of products for my hair. I came across a Human Heart Nature seller and I saw trial size bottles of their shampoo and conditioner.

I’ll be first reviewing the Human Heart Nature Natural Shampoo (Moisturizing) in Mandarin Fresh. I chose a moisturizing shampoo because I have lackluster hair and have dry, itchy and flaky scalp. My logic is that moisture will help me get rid of those things, while my scalp won’t produce

much oils that lead to dandruff.

My first impression with this shampoo is that the trial sizes are really tiny. I’ve seen some 50 ml shampoos two times bigger than this, so it only lasted me about ten days. The smell of the shampoo is somewhat similar to lemons, which is weird because I think it is made of natural mandarin orange scent. Anyway, the scent is refreshing so I have no problems with that. Also, my scalp feels clean and refreshed after using this.

It’s an all natural product so it doesn’t feel ‘heavy’ on the hair. The product is also a bit thicker and less runny compared to other store products. I would liken the consistency to a runny lotion. Eventhough it is without SLS to make it bubble, it surprisingly develops duds whenever I massage it on my hair. Before, I felt that it doesn’t but after seeing my hands after massaging it on my hair, I saw the evidence. The creamfoam technology it claims really delivers.

But I have some ...

• Human Heart Nature Natural Shampoo (Moisturizing) in Mandarin Fresh
      contrasting issues with this shampoo. It really cleaned my hair and scalp but it left my hair a bit dry to touch. The product claimed that it can moisturize but this feature didn’t work for me. What works is that I should follow it up with a conditioner.

Well, it didn’t keep my hair frizzy so my hopes are still high for this shampoo. Also, it made my hair soft and manageable. But I cannot finger-comb my hair when I use this shampoo without using a conditioner.

And my bathroom habit to finger-comb my hair while shampooing didn’t do well either.

Still, it was successful in managing my dandruff problems. It is surprising because it’s not an anti-dandruff shampoo at all. It kept my dandruff at bat and it didn’t aggravate it. It even lessened my flaky dilemmas.

Overall, this us an OK product for me. This shampoo is cheap too, albeit natural and locally made, but I’ve known other SLS-free, paraben-free shampoos that are cheaper. I’d truly appreciate this shampoo when paired with the conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315111651240730/k2311a115/11.5.15