Minions Paradise, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The video in Minion Rush is somehow pixelated so I prefer Minion's Paradise film
  • So I think this is a great idea since the game is not just the typical building game wherein you have to build food stores, water stations and anything cliche
  • I take it as positive points becuase it is very original and it made the game more interesting
  • I love that even though you leave the game for a long time, the minions will not die and you can still continue the game like you've just been away for a minute
  • I would highly recommend this to everyone who loves minions and who loves crazy new things to try

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Are you a fan of minions? I am sure you won’t like not having a minions game in your tablet and phones. Download and play now Minions Paradise. It is a game wherein you will be Phil, a minion, who is the cause of the shipwreck of all the minions. You will resort to build a paradise in an island so you have to manage it well. Want to know more about the game? Good thing because today, I will be giving you my review about the game Minions Paradise!
  • Minions Paradise, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Well, let’s start with its graphics and designs. So the video part of the game’s intro is far more better than the video in the game Minion Rush. I’m not pertaining to the video story but to the quality of the video. It is like I am watching a short film in hd. The video in Minion Rush is somehow pixelated so I prefer Minion’s Paradise film. I love the ambience and aura in the game. It feels like Hawaii. I love the colors. I love the designs.

• Minions Paradise, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So let’s move on to the game itself. The game is about buidling a resort in a remote island and serving the angry minions well. In order to do that, you as Phil have to generate new ideas and manage the business well. So I think this is a great idea since the game is not just the typical building game wherein you have to build food stores, water stations and anything cliche. The game’s got coconuts, gaseous swamp, grenades and skateboards. Like why do you need them for surviving? But anys. I take it as positive points becuase it is very original and it made the game more interesting. I love that even though you leave the game for a long time, the minions will not die and you can still continue the game like you’ve just been away for a minute. Your hiatus time will not be counted. I love the controls. The game is very easy to control and all the way your playtime, there will be guides on whether where you need to focus. I love the game and it is quite addicting because the time resources will take to finish is just minutes away.

• Minions Paradise, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I would also like to commend the game because it has mini games in it. So it is a game in a game. I just hate that other mini games cost real money. Well, one is enough for me so it is forgivable. Just sometimes, the game lags when I am playing the fishing frenzy. I don’t know if it is because of my iPad 2 or the game itself. That’s the only thing I can ever complain.

• Minions Paradise, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So you also have to level up in the game. Every level up will give you new attractions and stuffs. I would say that the idea of having to work hard for grass cutters etc. is a very good idea. It makes the game more challenging and not just a spoon feeding game. In the long run, you will also have to think about what stuff to create first because your storage room might not occupy all so I also love this idea.

• Minions Paradise, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Lastly, let’s see the settings page. As you can see, it does not have much settings to change, only the music and sound effects. It means that this game is very simple and easy to play. Well, I agree. I thought that this game is kind of complicated because it is a building game but I was wrong. Maybe the guides all throughout the game helped. I am very thankful I found this game.

My final verdict? This game is a total love! It is very time consuming in a very good way. Ads also don’t get in the way plus don’t forget the cute minions you are playing with. This is addicting in a way for me. I would highly recommend this to everyone who loves minions and who loves crazy new things to try. What do you think? Have you tried this game? Let me know! Feel free to share your comments, suggestions and opinions below. Thank you!

Daphne M. Elzie says :

re : The video in Minion Rush is somehow pixelated so I prefer Minion’s Paradise film
The Minions are absolutely adorable, the Minions are also on an incredible journey. There is no perfect paradise but Minion Phil has done something bad. He sank his cruise ship carrying his buddies. His goal now is to turn a deserted tropical island into a paradise for them. This is one entertaining game because you’ll be with the lovable Minions in a new and exciting adventure. I think this film is funny and it also has more than enough adventure in it to keep even the most hyper kid quiet. In short this is the best I have seen in a long time.

Ms. Mycroft the Gamer replies :

I am very glad you have found the best game for you. Thank you for your comment :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2830101651000631/k2311a1030/10.30.15