Where You Are, novel by Tammara Webber (Between The Lines #2)  » Books  »
  • I love the way he is, his sweetness, responsibility, honesty, careful, kind, shyness, sexiness and, I have to admit, a little bit of possessiveness
  • He's like the perfect good guy, and the fact that he has that little default makes it much more approachable in my opinion
  • I think there's more to him, something better, and Emma thinks so as well
  • Since the first book, she has become a favorite for me
  • So if you like bold subjects and entertained cliches, I recommend this, but beware of more than love triangles

• by Andy Diaz

Where You Are is Between The Lines’ sequel, and what a sequel! It a common saying that the second book it’s never going to be as good as the first, but I actually think this was equally if not better. In this book, love triangles become even bigger geometrical shapes, where four characters fight against each other to find themselves and love and to cope with things in their pasts and the path they chose for their lives.

Where You Are begins just where Between The Lines ends, but Webber finally gives us the chance to immerse ourselves in Graham’s world. Yes, finally we know about Graham’s history and his ex-girlfriend. I have to admit, Graham has made me fall hard for him, something I wasn’t expecting as much. I love the way he is,

his sweetness, responsibility, honesty, careful, kind, shyness, sexiness and, I have to admit, a little bit of possessiveness. He’s like the perfect good guy, and the fact that he has that little default makes it much more approachable in my opinion. I don’t know, but I don’t trust things when there too perfect, so this was great in a way.

But, damn, I just can’t get Reid out of my head. Reid, Reid, Reid. He never changes. He’s still the same selfish, self-assured, user, arrogant that we met in the first book. Even though I love him, I can’t help but want him to change just a tiny bit. I think there’s more to him, something better, and Emma thinks so as well. Almost at the end of the book he shows us that he has a little bit of morals, even if it’s impossible to believe. I just kept wanting more, I just wanted good things to happen to him. Even if he doesn’t deserve it, I have hope that he can change. Because yes, I want arrogant Hollywood boy, Reid Alexander to have his happy ending.

Emma. My dear, loved and innocent Emma. I just love her characters. Since the first book, she has become a favorite for me. However, there were several occasions in this book where I just wanted to grab her and shake her to get some sense into her. But, come on, her innocence and imperfections are just fundamental part of who she is as a character. And, yikes, the sexual tension between her and Graham it’s so tangible that it can be cut ...

• Where You Are, novel by Tammara Webber (Between The Lines #2)
      with a knife!

In Between The Lines I had my hesitancy with Brook. I felt like she played the victim, but I knew her character had to either be good or just bad. Because, yes, as I told you, what starts as a love triangle soon transforms in a freaking rhombus. I was struggling a lot with this because I normally hate love triangles, I mean, they’re just not my thing at all and I do everything I can to avoid them, and when I read the first book I kinda was in the dark about this, because I think if I would’ve known about this I wouldn’t have read it, but I did, so now I have to just take it. But this girl, omg, I just wanted to hit her, literally. She’s incredibly

annoying, if she was real and I saw her at the mall or something, I think we both would end up in jail. That’s how bad I hate her, and I’m not even a violent girl… much.

What can I say about the author? Webber just writes what she wants to write, no matter the subject. Which is refreshing, to be honest. She deals with things like alcohol, drugs and sex with a freedom that’s admirable. Webber couldn’t have finished this on a better tone, it definitely leaves us wanting more… and fast.

Anyway, I still have my hopes for Reid. I was left wanting to see how much he changed in the third and final book, Good For You. So if you like bold subjects and entertained cliches, I recommend this, but beware of more than love triangles!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1729101650860231/k2311a1029/10.29.15