Justin Bieber - Sorry (Song )

• by Laudemhir Jan Parel

It seems like the world is now ready for the new Justin Bieber. I was not completely sold on his previous discography because he sounded like a try-hard twink trying to make it big. Of course he made it big, thanks to the fan girls all around the world who brought the Bieber Fever to an all time high.

However, over the years his name fade, with acts like One Direction and Shawn Mendes to steal his thunder. But Bieber is making a comeback, and

his return is already semi-successful.

The lead single off his album “What Do You Mean?” became his first #1 and it’s really one of the songs that I like by him. It’s not so try hard, and it seems like he’s getting matured already.

“Sorry” is the 2nd song to be released, I’m on my first listen now and it hasn’t grabbed me the way “What Do You Mean?” did the first time I listened to it.

Bieber’s voice is less annoying here though, I can clearly hear him becoming more of a singer instead of a whiner like in his previous albums.

What I noticed too is that this one has a proper chorus unlike the one in “What Do You Mean?” which becomes a bit repetitive. The biggest surprise here is that there’s a gorgeous beat-drop at the end of the chorus. I was expecting the same with “What Do You Mean?” considering he had one with “Where Are U Now?”.

The beat is kinda reggae-ish, which I kinda ...

• Justin Bieber - Sorry (Song )
      love, especially in the verses, it becomes more prominent in the beat drop, and I’m basically loving this more with each listen. Although I’m afraid the production is kind of dated, which means this will not age as good as it is.

I have been moving my body with that sick beat drop, I think this one could make it big on the dance charts. Speaking of charts, Bieber had the misfortune that Adele is releasing the same week as he did, which makes it impossible for this song to hit #1 like “What Do You Mean?” did.

And because it’s a Bieber song, I don’t care about the lyrics as much as I do with the beat. It doesn’t matter really, his lyrics are always silly, they don’t always makes sense and only seemed to be targeted on his overacting fans. When you have a song as sentimental as Adele’s newly-released “Hello” then this song doesn’t really shine. But it’s good in its own way! Way to go Biebs!

Jeff says :

I never found Justin Bieber’s music talented or unforgettable rather forgettable. I don’t know how he sells records. I’m not a robot if something is mediocre it’s mediocre

Laudemhir Jan Parel replies :

sometimes he makes good music, but most of the time he don’t. The reason he sells records is girls, always girls

Riza Joyce Barredo says :

His musics are good so that it sells to public, its just that like you dont love the kind of Justin’s songs. The old Justin songs we can say that yeh it sells to girls, but the new musics of Justin are not only for girls, its for everyone.

Laudemhir Jan Parel replies :

Truer words were never spoken. Thanks Riza Joyce :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1427101650760531/k2311a1027/10.27.15