Super Sharp, Paid Game on IOS Devices  » Games  »
  • The game's graphics and design are not outstanding
  • The choice of colors is not boring for me
  • So I like that the game has a tutorial when you first open it
  • I love the tracing line when I cut the blocks
  • I would highly recommend this to people who are into some sort of puzzle games or just some brain challenge

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Want to challenge your brain? Try Super Sharp! It costs $1.99 in the AppStore. Super Sharp is a game wherein you will have to cut blocks with different shapes and sizes by touching and holding the screen for them to touch the orbs. Want to know if the game is worth the price? Well, today I’ll be giving you my review about this game so if you really want to know, then read on.
  • Super Sharp, Paid Game on IOS Devices
  • The game’s graphics and design are not outstanding. They just passed my standards for a game’s appearance because it is minimalist but it has variety of colors. The choice of colors is not boring for me.the graphics is nice and it’s like I’m really cutting the blocks whatever. For the music and sound effects, there is really nothing oustanding.

• Super Sharp, Paid Game on IOS Devices
  • So I like that the game has a tutorial when you first open it. Well, I also like that the game is pretty simple. It seems like it is in the real world with the gravity working on it. I find this game very challenging as the level progress. I just have to hit the target by cutting the blocks with the same color. I love the tracing line when I cut the blocks. It makes it easier for me to see if I am cutting just the right size and with the right angle. Some of the levels are really very challenging like for example, I can’t really think of how to finish the level with just one slice or sometimes, I can’t even finish the level and it’ll really take me some time to finish it. I love that some levels can be finished with just your speed. It stimulates my brain to work fast because, of course, the blocks are moving and away from the screen so you would have to act fast before they disappear because some of them are flying blocks with the small arrow designs on them.

• Super Sharp, Paid Game on IOS Devices
  • If you are wondering if the game has many levels, to answer that, I would say yes. More specifically, just enough for your $2. But to access the other levels, you have to have enough stars to unlock them. Stars are acquired when you finish a level with just one cut. See? It’s really very challenging.

• Super Sharp, Paid Game on IOS Devices
  • If ever your brain can’t handle the challenge of finishing levels with just one cut, you can also buy keys with just real money. For me, I don’t have any complaints with this because one stage will consume your time. I think it’ll be worth it.

• Super Sharp, Paid Game on IOS Devices
  • Lastly, the settings only has the music and sound effects controller so you can really say that this game is easy to access everywhere you are and anytime of the day because it is not complicated nor has long storylines.

So my final verdict? This game is worthy of your 2 dollars if are really into some challenging game. I would highly recommend this to people who are into some sort of puzzle games or just some brain challenge. What do you think? Have you played this game? Let me know! Feel free to comment your suggestions and opinions below. Thanks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2822101650601131/k2311a1022/10.22.15