Shrek the Third  » Movies  »
  • So, Shrek was definitely the next in-throne, but he was very reluctant to take over King Harold's place
  • The most favorable character that I love so much Shrek's Donkey, whom is as a trustworthy friend since part 1 of Shrek

• by Missy
      I watched Shrek and Shrek 2 in DVDs, but for Shrek 3, I deservingly thinks that it’s worthwhile to watch in a movie theatre. So, the ones who watched were me, my boyfriend and my 2 brothers.

My sister wasn’t interested, so she

did not come.

The movie lastes about 1 hour and 33 minutes.

Now, for all Shrek fans like you and me, Shrek has gotten married to Princess Fiona, who is a royalty.

So, Shrek was definitely the next in-throne, but he was very ...

• reluctant to take over King Harold’s place.

So, he tried means and ways to find a replacement so that he would not take over the dreaded face.

Truly hilarious, and there so many moments that I laughed like crazy, attracting other’s attention.

Now,

that wasn’t my intention, and I did not do it on purpose.

The most favorable character that I love so much Shrek’s Donkey, whom is as a trustworthy friend since part 1 of Shrek.

A must watch, and I truly declare this to be a family movie show.

Shrek the Third

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111905165060731/k2311a0519/5.19.07