Coloressence Pan Stick Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • To be very frank, I do not like wearing makeup very much, as I have dry skin problem
  • I bought pinkish beige FS-4, it suite my skin tone
  • Now I am giving you my practical experience

• by Papiya Mukherjee

To be very frank, I do not like wearing makeup very much, as I have dry skin problem. I have used liquid foundation and compact foundation before but never try stick foundation. The problem I use to face with liquid foundation is to blend it properly and to match with my skin tone.

I went to buy pan stick
      foundation and there a shop attendees recommended it .I bought pinkish beige FS-4, it suite my skin tone. This one is very much handy with black cover and has very light sweet fragrance.

It claims for long lasting shining on skin with its moisture balancing and anti aging formula. And it protects skin against UV rays. This one can be used as concealer too.

Now I am giving you my practical experience.

It’s really good for dry skin. What I do is I sprinkle some water or rose water on my face and then apply it .I blend it properly with finger tips and it easily mixes with the skin. It is good easy thing to give a ...

• Coloressence Pan Stick Foundation
      glowing, smooth, flawless looks. I also use it to cover my under eye dark circle. And which make me happy is the fact that it does not make my skin dry.

Well there is some drawbacks which I must tell you:

As it claims that it sustains for long time, it does not last more than 3hrs,after that it dissolves. And it does not contain SPF so under sun light you have to use sunscreen.

So shall I buy it again:

Off course, it is very much pocket friendly product (rs.185) as well as good for my skin, I have not notice any type of skin irritation . I like it as my daily go out makeup base.

ruka says :

put some cream before applying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101650461131/k2311a1019/10.19.15