Money- Let It Rain, Game on IOS and Android Devices
2.0
  • Well, I love that the game has tutorial before playing for the first time
  • I would not recommend this people who hate too much ads

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Do you want something to pass your time? Maybe a tapping game? I know one. Try Money- Let It Rain. You just have to tap on the falling money from the sky and earn points. Want to know more about the game? Let me help you with that. Today, I am going to give you my review about this game so let’s start!
  • Money- Let It Rain, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So let’s start with the graphics and designs. Well, the graphics is not that good. I will admit that I find it awful. The background that you see from the picture above is the same background you will see all throughout the game. The design, well, it is not that awful. The game is colorful but when playing, it is too colorful I can’t see clearly the money. The music is just alright. I don’t have any complaints.

• Money- Let It Rain, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Well, I love that the game has tutorial before playing for the first time. At least, this is a good point.

• Money- Let It Rain, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Moving on to the game itself, I find it fun to tap on the money but it frustrates me because of the paper money. It is very hard to get. Other than it is very fast in falling, you will really find it frustrating because sometimes, I already tapped on it but would not detect fast so it will fall down and disappear on the screen leaving me less life. Another thing that irritates me is the ad above the screen that covers my score and life! Like how am I going to monitor my game? Stupid place for the ad I say.

• Money- Let It Rain, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Speaking of the ads, the game is also very much susceptible to full screen ads. Ads like this always appear on the screen which increase the probability of redirecting to the AppStore. I really hate this app for the stupid ads.

• Money- Let It Rain, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • And look. Wow. I am the number one player on the leaderboards. Haha. This means this game is not played by many people maybe because this game is so stupid. I might have been addicted to this game if it weren’t for the ads.

• Money- Let It Rain, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Lastly, I’ll talk about extra things. If you lose all your lives, you can continue playing by buying lives with real money or share the game. Like what? No way! I’m not gonna spend anything for this game. The settings consists only of the music so this game is really very simple.

So my final verdict? This game might be more enjoyable if the ads were not blocking the lives and scores and were not appearing everytime. I would not recommend this people who hate too much ads. Maybe those who have nothing to do may like this game. What can you say? Tell me and share your comments, suggestions, and opinions down below. Thank you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2816101650330331/k2311a1016/10.16.15