Campbell’s Super Bakes Garlic Chicken with Pasta
1.5
  • I don't think I will cook this dish again any time soon

• by Lorianna
      Our supper today was Campbell’s Super Bakes Garlic Chicken with Pasta. This is the first time I have bought this product, so today was the trial.

Well, what can I say… It was a meal.

Not bad, but nothing special, either.

The package includes pasta, a can of baking

sauce, a packet of seasoning, and a packet of crumb toping.

You will need to add chicken (I used 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts).

The process is described on the back of the box, with three pictures that help to make it even more clear.

First, you mix hot ...

• water, seasoning, and pasta in a baking dish, then add chicken and baking sauce.

Then cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.

After that you need to remove the foil, stir the pasta around the edges, add crumb toping and bake uncovered

for 10 more minutes (I did 20 minutes because my chicken breasts were frozen).

With all these seasonings, I expected the dish to have more flavor.

It turned out to be rather bland, and the pasta all stuck together despite stirring.

I don’t think I will cook this dish again any time soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271905165030731/k2311a0519/5.19.07