Zaga, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Zaga is a game wherein you control 2 lines and avoid the obstacles while getting some orbs
  • For the graphics, I like the effect when I get orbs
  • I don't know but I think it's kind of magical
  • Well, for the design, it is so simple it's dull
  • I would recommend this to people who are looking for a time consuming game with no complicated intros and storylines

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

So you like simple games? Why don’t you try Zaga? Bored? Try this game! Zaga is a game wherein you control 2 lines and avoid the obstacles while getting some orbs. Do you want to know this game more before deciding to download it? I’ll help you with that because today, I will be giving you my honest review about this game. Let’s start!
  • Zaga, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Let’s start with its graphics and design. For the graphics, I like the effect when I get orbs. I don’t know but I think it’s kind of magical. Well, for the design, it is so simple it’s dull. I like simple things but the design of this game is really very simple for me that I don’t find it beautiful. The colors are just too dull because it is mainly black and I can’t change it to other colors unlike other games. So yeah, it lacks some creativity for me but I can deal with it. The music is so like futuristic and I like it. It seems like it is a space game because of the music. For the sound effects, I would say it sounded like flappy bird when I get orbs.

• Zaga, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • To the game itself, I admit that it is quite addicting. You would want to achieve a higher score because you haven’t mastered it yet. It is also challenging for me because you have to get the orbs by the moving line with the same color as the orbs. You can’t just get the blue orbs by the red line or vice versa so it is really challenging for me. And since the lines are asymmetrical, it is it is hard to control them because tapping once would make the two lines move at the same time either away from or towards each other.

• Zaga, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So the game doesn’t have any other modes to play but it has new skins. I just find the skins very expensive for the orbs since it is not easy to get orbs. So look at that, I still haven’t bought because I don’t have enough orbs yet.

• Zaga, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The game has no other features too except for the tapping part. So as you can see, there are only the share feature and you can share your scores to those social media sites. You can also view your world standing in the game center. I am kind of looking for more features from this game but unfortunately, I am quite disappointed.

• Zaga, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Lastly, for the settings, we can prove that this game is very simple and easy to play because it just has the music and sound effects settings. No need for accelerometer or tutorial since by just tapping, you will already know how the game works.

So my final verdict? I would say that this game is a very easy to access game and it is also quite addicting if you are into mastery but I am expecting more from it like some level up or daily challenges. I would recommend this to people who are looking for a time consuming game with no complicated intros and storylines. So what can you say? Have you played this? Feel free to share your comments, suggestions, and opinions below. Thanks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2814101650150631/k2311a1014/10.14.15