TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb pedal
  • The thing that makes this reverb pedal stand out from any other reverb pedals on the market, in my opinion, is the TonePrint feature
  • I think it is great that a company like TC Electronic keeps pushing forward and continues with innovating concepts such as this one
  • I have been using the aforementioned reverb pedal for over 3 years with constant gigging and moving it from the pedalboard to the floor of the rehearsal rooms and it is still in the best condition possible
  • It has solid construction and a beautyfull design, I might add
  • I would recommend this pedal to everyone who looks for a high quality reverb pedal

by guitarhero83

I have finally found a reverb pedal that is user friendly, has awesome sound quality and does not create an annoying hum. The TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb pedal has a great ability to deliver clear reverb in any situation. It is a great sounding pedal for a very reasonable price. The thing that makes this reverb pedal stand out from any other reverb pedals on the market, in my opinion, is the TonePrint feature. This feature works in this way: you plug this pedal into your computer and you can download effects that are created by famous musicians such as John Petrucci of Dream Theater, Dough Aldrich, Guthrie Govan and many other famous guitarists on the scene today. It is very easy to do it, and TC Electronics recently released the TonePrint Application for iPhone or Android devices. I downloaded the app on my iPhone6 and I was able to reprogram my TonePrint without plugging it into the computer software. All you have to do is the following: have your guitar plugged into the Hall of Fame reverb pedal, have the tone print turned on and turn the dial to “TonePrint”. Go on the app on your phone and select the TonePrint effect you want, hit the button to “beam to device”, hold your phone speaker to your guitar pickup and in about 5 seconds you will have programmed a new TonePrint effect in the reverb pedal. I think it is great that a company like TC Electronic keeps pushing forward and continues with innovating concepts such as this one.
  • TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb pedal
  • The durability of the pedal is astonishing. I have been using the aforementioned reverb pedal for over 3 years with constant gigging and moving it from the pedalboard to the floor of the rehearsal rooms and it is still in the best condition possible. It has solid construction and a beautyfull design, I might add. I think this pedal will last for years and years, with hard use and not to mention with light use at home, in the studio, etc.

Regarding the sounds that you can get from the Hall of Fame, I recommend to downloading the manual and to trying the suggested presets, just to have an idea of what reverb options the Hall of Fame is capable of, and from there, fine-tune your own sweet spot. I think that this is the best way to go, for all the gear, as I always say.

• TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb pedal
  • The TC Electronic Hall Of Fame digital reverb features 10 different reverb options: Room, Hall, Spring, Plate, Church, Modulated Reverb, LoFi, Tile, Ambient and Gated reverb as well as an 11th, the aforementioned Tone Print, which I have explained before. All of these reverb effects are of an outstanding quality. I especially love the Church and Hall Reverbs. They are really awesome for some metal ambiance sounds and to color up a lead, single note sound, but this pedal will work with all genres of playing and music, as it is capable of delivering everything you ever wanted and with top quality, as I might add. I do not think there is a better sounding reverb pedal anywhere, within this price range, on the market today, than the Hall of Fame. TC Electronics have really outdone themselves big time with this reverb stompbox unit.

• TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb pedal
  • There is the option to switch between buffered output and true bypass. The buffered mode allows your reverb trail to finish when switched off, rather than simply killing all the wet signal, however, this does not happen in true bypass mode.

The design of this unit is cool and the red paint makes it beautyful. And it looks awesome on stage and in the pedalboard, and regarding the size of the unit, I must say this pedal is very practical and it is not any bigger than the standard stompboxes on the market. That actually means that it can be put in any kind of pedalboard

• TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb pedal
  • The Hall of Fame reverb pedal can be powered by a nine volt battery or a standard nine volt adapter, so there are no worries for powering this reverb pedal. The one thing I would recommend though is to power the pedal with the adapter, because this stompbox goes through batteries very quickly, and if you want to be without any worries on your gigs or rehearsals, use an adapter instead of batteries.

• TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb pedal
  • This is so far the only flaw that I could find regarding this reverb pedal. But if You run out of batteries do not panic, because the Hall of fame reverb pedal let your signal pass through, so there is no worries that the sound of your guitar will dissapear or something, true bypass, remember.

The Hall of Fame reverb pedal is a very good product and the value for the price is unbeatable, in my opinion. It is very easy to learn how to use this pedal even without the manual.

I have been using the aforementioned reverb pedal for three years now and I must say that I am very pleased with it, and it has not let me down. I would recommend this pedal to everyone who looks for a high quality reverb pedal. A highly recommended product, indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614101650140631/k2311a1014/10.14.15