Jelly Jump, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I like that the color of the jelly stands out from its background for you to see clearly
  • I saw someone in the train playing this game last week and so I decided to try this out
  • I would recommend this to people who loves jumping games and who are looking for simple and very easy games

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Want to see a cute jelly jumping through obstacles? Let me recommend to you Jelly Jump! Jelly Jump is a game wherein you are in control of a jelly not to get caught by the black liquid below it. You should jump in time not to get squeezed by the moving platforms. Curious? I’ll be giving you my review about this game so let’s start!
  • Jelly Jump, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • So let’s start with its graphics and designs. The graphics is very cute and I pity the jelly whenever it gets squeezed. The design is cool. Somehow it looks futuristic for me. The colors are ingeniously chosen. I like that the color of the jelly stands out from its background for you to see clearly. The music is alright. Nothing outstanding for me, actually. I saw someone in the train playing this game last week and so I decided to try this out. I would say it’s quite entertaining.

• Jelly Jump, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • The game is very easy. You just have to tap everytime the platform starts moving to get onto it and not be drowned in the black liquid below. The liquid does not stop moving up so you don’t have much time to wait. I like that the game is simple and can be played by just one hand because you just have to tap the screen everywhere for the jelly to jump.

• Jelly Jump, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I am quite impressed because I can choosy the background of the game because I admit that some backgrounds make it hard to see the obstacles and some are not nice for me. This page can be accessed in the main menu in the lower right button.

• Jelly Jump, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I pressed the star button in the main menu but I was bewildered to find the game redirecting to the appstore and to the game’s download page. I don’t understand why this happens. I already have the game, I can’t download it twice, right?

• Jelly Jump, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • As you can see, you can unlock more jelly by your accumulated jelly-like whatever. I like the new look of the jelly but I don’t think it is necessary to have this feature since new jellies don’t offer new capabilities or powers.

• Jelly Jump, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Well lastly, I can say that this game is very much simple. As you can see, if you scroll to see the first picture I uploaded, in the main menu there is just the music and sound effects setting. Meaning you don’t have to control much of the game because you just have to tap to play.

• Jelly Jump, Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Just to tell you something about the ads. Totally annoying because they go full screen sometimes.

So my verdict? The game is nice and entertaining. I would recommend this to people who loves jumping games and who are looking for simple and very easy games. What do you think? Have you tried this game? Let me know! Feel free to share your comments, opinions, and suggestions below. Thank you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2812101650060131/k2311a1012/10.12.15