Block Jam! Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I love the fact that it is a minimalist game
  • I mean, the design is very simple but nice
  • Luckily, by using the keyword tangram in the search box, I found it and I am not disappointed with this game
  • I like that it has 2 modes, the classic and the bomb
  • I would highly recommend this to people who like tangram and tetris and to those who like minimalist games

by Ms. Mycroft the Gamer

Block Jam! is a puzzle game wherein you are like playing a tangram and tetris at the same time. Are you a fan of tangram? Try this game! Are you a fan of tetris? Might as well try this game! Colors are not main concern here. Just put the blocks and create a line or lines then it will disappear. Today I am going to give you my review about this game. Let’s start!
  • Block Jam! Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Let’s start with the graphics and design. I love the fact that it is a minimalist game. I mean, the design is very simple but nice. Colors are just eye candy. Graphics, on the other hand, is alright. Nothing outstanding really. But anyways, you can change the definition from high to low and later I will explain it here. The music is cool. It’s is very playful and it reminds me of Spongebob Squarepants. Especially when I hear the sound effects. It sounds like bubbles.

• Block Jam! Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • To the game itself, I personally love the mechanics of the game. I love that it is very addicting and the game can be played without so much knowledge and effort. I also love that it requires you to think in advance for your next moves. I am very much entertained by this game. Actually, I searched for this game because I saw someone playing it in a train. I became interested because it’s like a tangram and because I finished my game tangram. I didn’t see the title of the game so I tried hard to search it. Luckily, by using the keyword tangram in the search box, I found it and I am not disappointed with this game.

• Block Jam! Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I like that it has 2 modes, the classic and the bomb. Well, even though I prefer the classic mode, I can say that the bomb mode is very challenging and that’s why I prefer the easy one. In classic mode, you just have to clear blocks but in the bomb mode, you will have to clear the line of blocks with bombs and the bombs count 10 moves before exploding. If it exploded, you are dead.

• Block Jam! Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • I just don’t like the fact that it has annoying ads. Ads appear on the lower part of the screen everytime I play the game and full screen ads also appear occassionally. Who loves disturbances when playing? I just hate this part but I’m very thankful that I haven’t had the experience of redirecting from the game to the appstore.

• Block Jam! Game on IOS and Android Devices
  • Lastly, let’s see the settings page to determine if this game is simple or complicated. Well, would you look at that! It only has the music and sound settings. It also has the themes and high quality preferences. The themes it is saying is whether you like to change from night mode or the black mode to day mode or the white mode. We can say that this game is very simple without complicated storylines and can also be played in your short leisure time.

So what can I conclude? My final verdict is that it is very addicting and entertaining in its own way. I would highly recommend this to people who like tangram and tetris and to those who like minimalist games. What do you thing? Have you tried this game? Let me know! Share your comments, suggestions, and opinions below. Thank you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2812101650050131/k2311a1012/10.12.15