Mini Solar Bar Light  » Housewares  »
  • I really liked this green tech and I hope more solar panels for roof will become available for home use because it will help alleviating high electric bills

by Ossiriand10

Two years ago, we experienced the longest power outage after the super typhoon made landfall in the country leaving areas without electricity for three weeks. Candles and batteries ran out of stock every day in the grocery stores and even at the mall so I opted to buy this Mini Solar Light Bar available at a home depot shop.
  • Mini Solar Bar Light
  • It was a relief seeing white light inside the house aside from those coming from candles. It lightens up the mood inside the house and the gloom isn’t depressing anymore. The mini solar bar was very easy to assembly with a guide included in the box.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • The screws and bolts were easy to twist to tighten because the top part which I have assembled holds up the solar bar in place which I’ll show in the next several pictures.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • Here, I’ve assembled the base to keep the rest of the body upright. The type of galvanized steel material used is very light too. I could easily have this in my backpack and carry for any outdoor activity.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • This was what the whole set up once tightening the bottom screw was finished. The top portion held the solar bar and base kept it upright.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • The solar bar was also light weight. I could slip it inside my shirt pocket and it’s palm-sized. Unlike from the industrial solar panels we see on TV - big and almost the size of a whole building window panel. Understandably, for this mini-solar bar, it will give the output proportioned for this bar.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • The solar bar has a switch button so when one’s charging, it’s off and when it’s needed, switch it on.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • Once the set up is complete, in a darkened room, the illumination is a welcome sight.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • Here’s a closer look on the solar bar set on top cradle for support. The space for the switch fits snugly. The screws on both sides of the bar can be adjusted (high or low) along the bar.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • I liked the solar bar having indicators too so you’ll know how far the solar battery is charging. This device relies solely on solar energy so on clear skies, the charging is very fast up to five bars. Now, of it’s rainy or with moderate cloud cover, depending on my location, I can either get three bars. For a full bar charge - output lasts for about five hours on prolong use before it complete discharges.

• Mini Solar Bar Light
  • The solar bar has an option to be neck-light too in case I forget to bring a flashlight if I’m going to the restroom or basement.

I really liked this green tech and I hope more solar panels for roof will become available for home use because it will help alleviating high electric bills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5312101650040131/k2311a1012/10.12.15