Kesh King Aloevera Shampoo to prevent hair fall  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have never experienced hair fall problem before
  • I have long straight hair and I wanted to maintain the length, but seeing too much hair on brush after each combing I thought I am gonna be bald very soon
  • After my first wash I got a result, while combing i found less hair in my comb
  • I will buy it again as I am getting result, and i have no problem to stick to a product when it suites me the best

• by papiya mukherjee

I have never experienced hair fall problem before. I have no dandruff problem neither I am under any medicine, but still suddenly started losing hair so rapidly. I have long straight hair and I wanted to maintain the length, but seeing too much hair on brush after each combing I thought I am gonna be bald very soon.

I started getting advice from friends and relative, among so many suggested
      home remedies, medicated shampoo and hair oil, I become really confuse and I asked to every medicine shop of my area for a solution.

Yes I have tried a lot, and finally I stumble over Kesh king Herbal shampoo. Its key ingredient is aloevera extract. This shampoo is also recommended for dandruff problem. It is found in a transparent bottle with green cap, the shampoo colour is also leafy green and it looks like aloevera jell, you will feel the same after touching it too. Price of 120ml is Rs.96.

When I was using it I have on my mind that at least it will not cause any further damage to my hair as it is completely herbal product. After my first wash I got a result, while combing i found less hair in my comb. And it is really working for me; I think I ...

• Kesh King Aloevera Shampoo to prevent hair fall
      am recovering from my problem.

You just need a small amount of shampoo on your wet hair, massage lightly on the scalp and then wash it. This shampoo is green in colour and a very light smell, it is very soft and make little foam, and it does not go quickly, you need to spend little time to wash it completely, which I sometimes find irritating too, but a little effort for a better result. it does not make my hair dry though it does not make any silky smoothing looks after wash.

It is written to use at least 21 days, I use it every alternate day, and whenever I stopped using it I found my hair fall problem again.

I will buy it again as I am getting result, and i have no problem to stick to a product when it suites me the best.

shrikant says :

thank you for your feedback about kesh kanti shampoo. it may have caused dry scalp and rashes but the reason behind most of major hair problems like grey hair or hair fall is nutrition.i suggest to consult a doctor rather than wasting money on cosmetics like hair oil or shampoos.

Galega says :

This review is about Kesh King, not Kesh Kanti. As for Kesh King, I think this is a good hair oil especially for those who are suffering from hair fall problem. Further, it also ensures optimum growth of hair. There is no denying about the importance of nutrients, but at the same time using a good hair oil is also highly recommended.

baby sharma says :

I m start using kesh kanti shampoo by seen the advertisement but now i m realised its all fake , like of other products kesh kanti also had a lot of chemical. Due to this shampoo my hair start in converting grey and my scalp is so dry and become rashes and infection eitching problem. I suggest to all please do nit use its very poor quality.

Galega says :

The review is about Kesh King, not Kesh Kanti. I have used Patanjali Kesh Kanti recently, and I don’t find any problem. There is also no denying that little bit of chemical is used in this. It may also be not suitable for all types of hair and scalp. You need to discontinue using it. I would suggest you to not use Kesh King also, as that is even worse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101650010131/k2311a1012/10.12.15