San San Long Lash Waterproof Mascara from HBC  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really thought the San San mascaras are not that very good because I bought one San San mascara before and it did not live up to my expectation
  • I was attracted to it because it was a new design
  • It really stays on the lashes which is the best feature of all
  • However, this is easy to avoid, I just have to make sure that I do not touch my lashes so that they will not stick together

• by ermi88

I really thought the San San mascaras are not that very good because I bought one San San mascara before and it did not live up to my expectation. It melted off from my lashes, which was a big disappointment.

But just recently, I went to HBC Home of Beauty Exclusives to ask if they have waterproof mascara, the sales lady handed me the San San Long Lash Waterproof Mascara. And it costs only 131 pesos.

The packaging is very catchy. I was attracted to it because it was a new design. It has a blue glossy packaging

and it is small and it is one of the advantages as well. Before, their mascaras have a bit big containers but now they are different. The size is small and the packaging looks attractive.

I then included the San San Long Lash Waterproof Mascara into my cart and bought it. Up to now, I am still using the mascara. It does what it claims. It is really waterproof. It does not melt off or smudge on my eyes unlike the mascara that I bought before.

When I sweat or when it rains, the San San Long Lash Waterproof Mascara does not smear. It really stays on the lashes which is the best feature of all.

There is also brown mascara available but I chose the black one because I have black lashes, black hair, and black eye balls. I do not know how the brown mascara looks like on lashes, but I am certain that the one that I bought is really good. It makes my eyes become attractive and look brighter.

I do not have problems with regard to removing it from my lashes. I do not have a hard time getting rid ...

• San San Long Lash Waterproof Mascara from HBC
      of the residue because it is easy to remove.

Also, it does not smear all over the outer skin of my eyes as I get rid of the mascara and its residue. It sticks to the lashes and I only need to pull the thicker residue sticking on the lashes carefully as I take a bath. When I pull the residue off the lashes, everything is clean. No mess. No residue left.

Additionally, the Long Lash Waterproof Mascara from San San easily gets dry up after the application, which is another advantage. It makes my lashes thicker and adds

volume to them, making my eyes look brighter. I have think lashes so this one suits me best. It thickens my lashes well. Most of all, it has vitamins A, C, and E.

One thing that I do not like about this mascara is that my lashes get stick together into one pile looking like a broomstick.

However, this is easy to avoid, I just have to make sure that I do not touch my lashes so that they will not stick together.

Overall, for the price and quality, I would certainly buy one again when it is going to be empty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319101649840731/k2311a109/10.9.15