Avon U40 Ultra Luxury Eye Liner Dark Brown
  • But my aunt gave me Avon U40 in dark brown and I was disappointed when I looked at the color at first impression
  • I like Avon U40 because it is worth the price
  • I do not need to sharpen it and I think it will last for a few months with me

• by ermi88

Last month, I ordered Avon U40 Ultra Luxury Eye Liner in Dark Brown from my aunt, who is an Avon lady. I actually selected ‘black’ at first because I am Asian and I have black hair and eyes. But my aunt gave me Avon U40 in dark brown and I was disappointed when I looked at the color at first impression.

When I try to swatch it on my forehand, the color is not actually what I expected. It is not brown or any color near brown. Usually, here in the Philippines,

dark brown eye cosmetics are very obvious. I can really see the brown shade in them. But for Avon U40, I was surprised because it does not look like brown at all. It looks like black. And it costs approximately 200 pesos.

I sometimes use this eye liner when I hang out with friends or go out to the city. Just one application, the color is very obvious already. It does not appear dark brown on my lower lash line but it looks more of like natural black. I like it!

It is like magic to me.

It does not also fade away or smudge easily except when it rains of course. It is hard to get it off during a shower. Even after I take a bath, there is still some color left on my lower lash line. My lower lash lines still look like there’s an eyeliner in them.

Some eye liners tend to smudge especially when I am walking under the sun or I am sweating, which makes me look like a dead zombie eventually. But for this Avon ...

• Avon U40 Ultra Luxury Eye Liner Dark Brown
      U40, it smudges a bit but not that really bad. It does not smudge up to the eye bags. It stays on the lower lash line. I can say that it lasts up to a day or even after the next day.

Another good thing is that I do not frequently sharpen the Avon U40 eye liner every other day, unlike other eye liners. Some eye liners are needed to be sharpened every other day so in this case, it is not money-saving. I like Avon U40 because it is worth the

price. I do not need to sharpen it and I think it will last for a few months with me. It saves up money.

I can also use it for my eyebrows. I mean it can also be a brow liner at the same time. What a great bargain this is. It also does not smudge on my brows, but I have to make sure I only apply a little because it is really pigmented, or very dark.

Along with the price, I would love to buy one again because of its versatility and quality.

Sarah says :

I also like this one (:

Svetlana says :

It’s quite good for its price Try Essence ones, they are even cheaper but good as well. Not sure whether they sell them in the states though

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2015. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317101649771131/k2311a107/10.7.15